OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

Definitely an upset but we don’t really know how good Sam is because he never had a chance to amass a long streak in regular play. Winning this TOC would give him a case for the fourth spot on the Jeopardy! Mt. Rushmore, a case similar to that of Brad who was hampered by the five game limit and had to build his reputation through tournaments.

2. Equine Ducklings

As per usual in the TOC I got my ass handed to me, especially in Double Jeopardy!. I managed to get final right but only because they narrowed it down to the Mediterranean.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This is how we did quiz bowl when I was in highschool. Once you heard enough of a question to feel like you're supposed to know the answer you buzz. Usually it comes to you in that half a second, but you feel like a real dumbass when it doesn't.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Andrew with the ballsiest daily double I've ever watched.

Go big or go home.

5. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Messing around on some dating apps, not easy being a simpleton! One girl said to hit her up on messenger, we had a mutual friend : Randy Broyles.

I'm gonna blame each of you for my penchant for Virginia girls.

HCKevinSteele and InVolNerable like this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Randy Broyle. Wow.

Miss him, hope he is doing well wherever he is.

7. Equine Ducklings

I thought he was off his rocker at first but of course he knew best. I’ll be cheering for him.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Flu bug or whatever going around is pretty tough 24-48 hours. We’ve all had it now since Tuesday. Starts with scratchy throat, then drainage, fever, body aches, cough

justingroves likes this.
  9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Telework day at its finest. I've managed to log on to my PC once today, and I'm about to have lunch. Not connect to the network mind you, open and do anything with it is my current goal. It was a light day for me, but I needed to close the loop on a bunch of paperwork.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

And now, after being on hold for almost two hours, the call drops midway. Back to the back of the line.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Andrew's daily double ability is starting to become Holzhauer-esque.

Also appreciated Ken ever so subtly dropping the "I'm still the GOAT" reference when he talked about the format of the finals.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Bought a sawmill. I have a feeling going to be 80 percent moving shit around and material handleing and 20 percent cutting.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dealing with blades and other miscellaneous problems will eat into that 20% if you follow the same path my father in law did.

Just curious, did you grow a thick hearty beard as soon as you got it home or thicken yours if you already had one?

IP likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Market the sawdust. We used to get it for free from a nearby sawmill for livestock stalls. I used it in my hamster cage too. People will pay for it and take it away for you.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Made me think of this. The singer/guy talking owns me with his talking between the songs on this album. The whole thing is funny, but he gets to the relevant part about 1:32 in.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

that’s good shit.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

turned it red

warhammer likes this.
  18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’ll just use it for the carbon to help build better soil through composting it.

I’m not going to be cutting for production but more because I have trees I need to clear to create some silvopasture.

I’m going to cut some cedar Timbers and make a sauna

NorrisAlan likes this.
  19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I got fatter just looking at this.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This would get me into a Golden Corral

NorrisAlan likes this.