OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

As much as I love some biscuits and gravy that’s just disgusting

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sign me up. Where?

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The bacteriologist in me says you’d be 100% better off drinking hotel hot tub water.

between milk and starch and heat it’s a veritable bacteria fountain

gcbvol, justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Looks like that’s a fountain at somebody’s home, so I’d probably get down on it.

I’d first have to go to Golden Corral, but every time I look at their fountain in commercials or whatever, I can’t help but wonder how many kids have stuck their hands in it.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

But the bacteria in you say "do it."

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

After they picked their nose.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Many. My default thought is many.

8. CardinalVol

So I disagree with the final jeopardy answer tonight. Hebrews is not considered a Pauline epistle.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Some still do. I don't have a firm opinion on the matter.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let me add a pedantic wrinkle: setting aside whether the author was Paul, how can Hebrews be an "epistle" when it isn't even a letter addressed to anyone at all- the literal definition of an epistle? It is an essay to an ethnicity, nothing like the other documents which were literal correspondence. There is a big difference between me writing a group of people a letter and me essentially making an opinion piece or post whose direct audience is not geographically explicit.

Words have to have meaning. So even IF it is Paul's (it isn't, but doesn't even matter lol, it is either tautological or the whole affair is not true anyway) it certainly isn't of the nature to be called an epistle. That's just a lazy trunkated categorization n of early Christian documents that doesn't really fit.

Never has a take been so equally hot, trivial, and boring. But there it is.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Me opening the thread and seeing this is the conversation.

[​IMG]

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're just jealous. Would have held so many hands at Bible College with this edginess.

13. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Don't sell yourself short. This is more of a 'walking on the same sidewalk in broad daylight' kind of edginess.

14. CardinalVol

Finally tried Archibald's last night. Not bad. Got to mark it off list. Still not as good as Germantown Commissary, which is my gold standard for ribs.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

9 yrs ago my son won the state NAGA titles at 7 and finished with this reverse arm bar. Pic just came up on a memory. He was really good. Very calm face in a stressful time.
    Then we had to start competiting against Brazilians around the country and they were just nasty. Not cheap. Just nasty and natural movements plus train harder than everyone else. Still was great training, very stressful as a parent to watch.
    One of the kids from the gym won Pan Am games and In Abu Dabi as a senior in HS. Nasty. Name Joao “John” Ribeiro jiujitsu on YouTube if you are bored

Attached Files:

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Tested positive for strep, flu and have pneumonia.

but I don’t have Covid. I’ll probably live.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I didn't know the flu, strep and pneumonia were STDs.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Those are just the hands I have been dealt. Don’t even notice the sores anymore.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I didn’t get tested but was down for a good week. So 7 days out still came up with a fever and was down another couple days. Whatever it is has sucked

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Drove in to work this morning. I'm not used to my Mazda 3 getting pushed around by the wind quite that much. Of course it didn't dawn on me that the wind would be blowing that hard on the walk into the office from the parking garage. Lordy I needed that extra layer I would normally wear on a day like today.