Pastor Advises Punching Toddlers to Keep Them From Becoming Gay

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, May 2, 2012.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hey man, how you been?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So being cultured and well read makes someone gay?

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hey man, how you been?

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

May 2, 2013 -

Pastor Sean Harris of Fayetteville was arrested yesterday for soliciting a male prostitute in a Charlotte bus station.......

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hey Broyles. Been good. Just got back from a couple of weeks in the Bahamas. Having trouble adjusting to not having anyone bring me pina coladas all day. Thinking about packing my shit and heading back.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yep. My world. My rules.

It was a joke Indy.

7. JayVols

Lucky bastage. Do any diving? I will be in the Bahamas/Eastern Caribbean in October. Cococay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Doing 2 possibly 3 dives. I have been to Cococay and Nassau. Loved Cococay. I could live on that tiny place. Paradise Island was nice, but Nassau proper sucked. Bunch of aggravating panhandlers. The Bahamas/Caribbean is a slice of heaven on earth.

8. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Some people's kids.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I wouldn't give it a full year, I say more like 5 months

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

This is great. I've been looking for a new church here and now I've found it. Berean Baptist Church. guess I know where I'll be come Sunday morning.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No doubt

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly right. Stupid dumbass.

13. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

why you gotta be gay like that?

14. Unimane

I have never understood why anyone cares about gay sex. I understand people thinking it's not ok, even though I disagree with that idea, but why some get so bent out of shape is ridiculous. If you really think about it, nobody innately cares if you are the pitcher or catcher with another guy. People only care that you don't think that they aren't gay, so they compensate by telling others they "hate fags", or whatever. But, in reality, I don't know of anyone who really, really gives a shit about hating gays for the sake of hating gays. The only ones who do only do so for some warped concept of it destroying society or the even dumber idea that they are pedophiles preying on young boys.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Subtle "I tried it and didn't like it" post

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm going to guess he'd like a do-over with that one.

Just a guess though.

That said, yeah, you don't say that.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

For all of human history you couldn't even talk about homosexuality. My grandmother didn't even understand the concept of it. Then, all of the sudden within a matter of ten years of so, people who know nothing about homosexuality are asked to 1) understand it as a practice; b) condone it as a practice; c) put it on equal footing with heterosexual relationships.

It seems obvious to me why there is blowback. Even something like slavery was a protracted struggle over hundreds if not thousands of years of thinking and debate.

19. JayVols

[​IMG]

20. Unimane

Not at all, I........wait, are you talking about me or asking if I will? Cause, uh, no. No interest or experimentation, seriously, I just wonder why anybody cares.