People vs OJ

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kmf600, Feb 3, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I didn't realize the Kardashians were involved with OJ.

I didn't think I could despise that bunch more than I did, but knowing they were OJ's buddies, I realize I can hate them more.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I remember all about it too, I think it's an important part of the story, but I just didn't think is was enough to use a whole hour.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Always room for hate for these [itch bay]es.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not to pull an 8th Maxim and steer the topic off on a tangent, but what the hell is up with the website Yahoo!? Go to Yahoo! News, and there are 50 stories per day about that bunch of whores known as the Kardashians. It's absolutely disgusting.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

People like dumb [itch bay]es with giant asses.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I would have caved even quicker.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The third episode made me wonder if white people are so scared of being called racist, that OJ got away with killing two people? Or, do we, Americans, think because a person is famous, there's no way they could do horrible things like almost cutting a person's head off?

8. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

OJ invested his entire future in his legal team, and the fact that they could paint Mark Furhman as a racist. That being said, if the case were to take place today with the forensic advancements and the internet, I think OJ would be found guilty, even though he was during his original trial.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I said it earlier in this thread, but my grandmother, who was 80 at the time, told me "i can't believe that nice man on tv would do those horrible things." people forget how popular and well thought of oj really was. i'm trying to think of a modern day equivalent, but can't come up with one.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think if the prosecution had done it's job they would have won. they got too caught up in being famous and let the defense set the agenda which was that if you have any doubt whatsoever about anything in the case OJ should go free. the jury being sequestered for that long also likely didn't help anything and the fact that California juries at that time (less so today) were only filled with people who actually wanted to be on juries which generally means crazy people or people without real jobs.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Bill Cosby

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not bad, if it happened 20 years ago.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The scene where Bob Kardashian is telling his kids how dignity, et al is more important than fame is priceless.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Obviously he didn't forsee Ray J.

15. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Or the fact the whole flock turned out to be whores and idiots.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And fame hungry morons to boot.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

They're breeding with some real winners too. Should make some pretty interesting kids.

18. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

It appears when they were bulldozing OJ's estate, a construction worker found a knife buried on the property. He gave it to an off duty cop and kept as a souvenir until he called the department years later. The knife was tuned over this January. The chain of custody on evidence along with double jeopardy would make this situation almost meaningless.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/04/oj-simpson-knife-found-murders-nicole-brown/

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He ain't did it.