People who take too long in the stalls

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by reVOLt, Apr 10, 2017.

1. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

We can agree on this, don't let your shit stink up the place worse than it already does.

2. chef66

chef66 New Member

I never get the urge to defecate unless I have access to a private toilet. There must be some kind of mind-over-matter thing going on seeing as I'd sooner kiss a dude than go #2 in public. I average about 1.24 dumps a day but there's no rhyme or reason to the timing other than not going on foreign soil (with the exception of hotels, homes of friends or relatives, etc.).

3. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

In your case it probably doesn't even smell like chit anymore at that point and that "courtesy flush" is just the middle finger to the guy/gal waiting for you to get done reading an article on your phone.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Kinda like this is your middle finger to me trying to find common ground?

5. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

??? I have nothing against you. Just your public bathroom habits.

6. JayVols

I fear, you're taking this topic much more seriously than I am. Hope not, though.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have to admit I take more time to drop a load than most, but it is due to my medical situation. Keep in mind the person taking longer than you like may not be able to do it any quicker. It just takes more time to get my pants down, wipe, and get pants back up.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Takes me a little longer because I have to stand up and urinate all over the seat when I'm done. Have fun, next guy.

9. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Serious topics should be taken seriously.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Piss on the floor beside the stall wall.

Works.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Reminds me of one of the better porta jon wall quotes.

"Ain't no need to stand on the seat, Tennessee crabs can jump 10 feet!"

12. JayVols

Fair enough.

Enjoy your wait.

13. JayVols

Priceless.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is amazing how many times I walk into the damn bathroom here at work (work at Pellissippi State) and the seat is covered with urine. What kind of sociopath idiot pees on the seat?

15. MWR

MWR Contributor

Probably a constipated sociopath idiot.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'll take as much damn time as I need to make sure I don't have to go back in 15-20 minutes, thank you very much.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Don't even get me started. Couldn't care less about putting the seat down, but for the love of God how hard can it be to put it up with your foot?

18. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Enjoy flushing my chit since you got the time for it.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I almost fired a guy because he never raised the seat. I finally had enough and started raising hell with him, he explained he was "too fat" to bend over and couldn't balance on one leg.

The sad thing, he was too fat to bend over

20. JayVols

Amazing!