Per KNS: Heather Harrington DUI

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 7, 2012.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Once you've seen one set...

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Google is judging you. (It disapproves.)

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Lol. Googled it. Nothing.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It exists, but she has taken legal steps to keep it from the public interwebs. Several here have seen it.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She was standing next to some guy that people seemed to recognize (and another topless chick with better boobs). If someone remembers his name, perhaps a Google search of him will find the pic.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yep. The other chick had for sure better cans.

But, I can't lie, I just went to look at the picture.

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I looked too. I'm convinced it's not on the interwebz any longer.

8. faildozer

faildozer Member

Those are some non tigo bitties.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Thread has finally turned where it inevitably was going from the start.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It is. I don't know what to tell you.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Which is why you never ever ever ever admit to a cop that you've had a sip. On at least two occasions I've been pulled over when I was pretty good and hammered. The cop asks me how much I've had to drink that night. I look the cop dead in the eye, pause for a split second for effect, and say "I don't drink". I say with it confidence, like it's something that I really feel strongly about. It works. The last time I did it, I still had to get out and do some field sobriety stuff. The cop runs me through a couple of the tests and then concludes "he's sober as a judge". I was wasted, but by god I was focused for those tests. It's like I forced myself to be a sober for a minute or two. Adrenaline probably helps. I would have definitely failed a breathalyzer, but why would they give me a breathalyzer when I've already emphatically stated that I. Do. Not. Drink.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That makes sense. Most of the time, I think the cop gets really suspicious when a guy is very uncomfortable and fidgety and then if you admit drinking a "couple", they know they've got you.

13. kidbourbon

I say "I don't drink" with a tone like I'm actually offended that somebody would even suggest I might associate myself with such a vile practice. It's gold, I tell you. "I don't drink". Bwahahaha.

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Don't drink and drive KB. That's dumb, dude.

15. kidbourbon

I don't much anymore.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

The ladies would miss you, kb

17. kidbourbon

Good point. Those 'ginas ain't gonna tingle themselves.

18. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

r What was even more perplexing was that neither Jacoby nor Doc called her in it

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kb, coming from the son of a victim of someone being hit by a drunk driver, don't do it. It's just dumb and you can ruin a lot of lives.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There are many times I wonder if jacoby has just given up all hope. At times he seems he seems logical.