Peyton Manning to Broncos

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kptvol, Mar 19, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait a second.

They are mad they got rid of Tebow for Manning?

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Titans offense is terrible, defense is below par, management is still operating in Oilersland mindset, fans are fickle. Why does anyone think PM "owes" anything to Tennessee?

I want to think he chose Denver just to piss off Tebow and send a Gator packing. That TT is a Jet is almost worth having PM at Denver.

3. CardinalVol

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My God what an idiot.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

How dare Denver choose a Super Bowl champion, 4-time MVP and future Hall of Famer over Tim Tebow. And then they have the gall to trade him!? Who ever heard of trading a professional athlete? Appalling.

6. CardinalVol

For everyone, somebody should probably give him the old-fashioned cane hook pull off the stage. He's always been a bit out there, and old age isn't helping.

7. tankervol

tankervol Member

I tend to agree. I am curious to see how long it takes for that offense to get on the same page with all of Peyton's hand signals and whatnot.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have no idea if Peyton is a Christian or not and I'm sure Pat is similarly ignorant. Regardless, after the amount of charity and public service Peyton has done and continues to do (at least some of which I know for a fact he does anonymously), suggesting that him being injured would in any way be any form of karmic justice should be grounds for a Don Imus or Rush Limbaugh level of public backlash.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Have I told you guys about the Christian concept of karma? Wait. That doesn't sound right.

10. CardinalVol

First thing I thought when I read it.

11. CardinalVol

I know he was raised a Southern Baptist because a speech he game one time at Freed-Hardeman, but other than that I know nothing.

The whole Christian rallying around Tebow concept has just about reached "idol" status IMO. After how my thoughts on Santorum were received, I am scared my thoughts on Tebow may get me excommunicated or burned at the stake.