Phil Robertson Suspended...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NYY, Dec 18, 2013.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't cover for the secret gay council. Who ordered the code red?!

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

of course not. i have two lesbian friends who i believe might have unconsciously "chosen" that do to sexual abuse, daddy issues, and other things i wont get into. it feeling safer to be in a relationship with a woman than a man, but the vast majority of gay people I know knew they were different (and their family knew they were different) well before the age they started thinking about sex.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I had a good friend and an acquaintance who were clearly gay in high school, but didn't realize they were gay until they were 18 or 19. They didn't experiment or do anything, one of them even dated girls, but he was so, so gay.

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

This book has nothing to do with Christianity so I'm a little confused. I'm stunned how smart you are yet play dumb as to say the Bible says you should be stoned. Good grief.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought you were posting excerpts from the book, but I seen now it was the article. The article saying things like
    are ridiculous.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What's sad to me is that folks still think it's ok to deny the same opportunitues that they enjoy simply because those 'other' folks are different. If you want to get technical, "traditional marriage" is really polygamy. How "moral" do those that engage in attempting to deny gays the ability to marry see that practice?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If we had "traditional marriage", then all our daughters would have been betrothed to whomever families decided would benefit their slot in society.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Traditional has many meanings.

In fact, if we had "traditional marriage," then god would forge us a wife from one of our ribs.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't call my daughter a slot, you son of a [itch bay]

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Good work.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

solid

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't understand the issue. Gays should have every right granted under a civil union as straights, but I don't believe in any protected classes