Pics of the Game: Favorites from the season thus far

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by l3rewski, Nov 12, 2014.

1. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

I've been lazy on creating these threads, so I thought I would put together a set of my favorites from each game I've shot since I last made a thread (Arkansas State).

Enjoy!

Georgia:

[​IMG]ATHENS, GA - Tennessee Volunteers vs Georgia Bulldogs by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]ATHENS, GA - Tennessee Volunteers vs Georgia Bulldogs by abruckse, on Flickr

Florida:

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - Tennessee Volunteers vs. Florida Gators by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - Tennessee Volunteers vs. Florida Gators by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]Flag 3 Pano-Edit by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]RiverPano3_01_2_3 Panorama by abruckse, on Flickr

Chattanooga:

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - UT Chattanooga Mocs vs the Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - UT Chattanooga Mocs vs the Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

Alabama:

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - Alabama Crimson Tide vs the Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]Knoxville, TN - Alabama Crimson Tide vs the Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

South Carolina:

[​IMG]Columbia, SC - South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

[​IMG]Columbia, SC - South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Tennessee Volunteers by abruckse, on Flickr

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

What... What is Butch doing in the locker room picture?

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Fantastic.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Great work!

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

fantastic stuff. thanks for posting.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nothing for weeks and then an orgy of goodness! Keep it coming.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Every time I see that picture I wonder if he just has something in his pocket or was he really happy to see the game end in a victory.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Thanks for posting

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Thanks Rewski

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Solid work.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Excellent. That B&W of the flag versus USC is cash.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My personal favorite. Great shot.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Absolutely. I'd love to have a print of that hanging in the man cave.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I like the panorama from the endzone stands when everyone wore orange and white. I would look nice hanging on my Vols wall

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Awesome stuff. Thanks, man.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Couldn't do that because I'd get pissed every time I looked at the picture and remembered losing to that chicken shit Florida team.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Good call.

And my brother in law graduated from Florida, and he'd call me on it every time. He'd probably have a label made with the score and glue it to the frame.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is the picture of Worley laying in the endzone him scoring a TD, or him getting tackled for a safety? I can't remember him scoring a TD

19. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

Thanks everybody. Glad you enjoy.

Not really sure what that was. He did the Nae Nae soon after, but he's doing some kind of crab shuffle thing in this photo. It was funny, but kind of weird to be honest. But I guess we do weird shit when the adrenaline and excitement is pumping.

A TD. That was one of his better moments. http://youtu.be/_EwMu4-jCjA?t=2m49s

20. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor