Pig Howard dismissed from team

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Oct 7, 2015.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You don't take the medicine, you aren't going to be ok. That stuff can be very rough.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Likely the case. I hate it too.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Thank God nobody ever took that approach with Charles Haley.

4. Jeff16

Jeff16 Member

It is a shame a high school coach and high school could manage the Pig for four years. It is nice to know a college want to be coach and a University can't. That says a lot for the shape Tennessee football is in and the head of administration. Was he our most productive player for the past two years? I think he is the only one that would call the coaches out on their bull**** so he got released.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

When you're hanging on by a thread and already losing the locker, Butch knew it was time to cut a player that could and would call him out on his shit.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Pig started the Punch-gate rumor, UTAD did an investigation, not to see if Lyle did throw a punch, but to see who started it. They traced it back to Pig, now he's gone.

Suck that conspiracy theory amateurs.

7. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Now that he is gone, what's him holding back? He has no more eligibility to play elsewhere.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

He's been labelled a drug abuser, who can believe a drug abuser?

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

[​IMG]

10. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

So you're saying that there is a character assassination against Howard to quell any claims. He will be discredited based on prior drug use and mental disorder.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Mental health issues or not, Pig didn't just start acting out of late, by any means.

And what you allow, you encourage.

He's Darrick Rogers II.

12. TNVols16

TNVols16 Member

When Pig was dismissed, I immediately thought of DaRick being dismissed by Dooley.