Pitt reactions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 11, 2021.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

As I interpret a guy's account of having actually eaten crow, he would likely disagree with you. Of course when I asked if he put Tabasco on it, he said no, so maybe you are correct.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The good thing about this type of offense is that it gives you a legit shot at some upsets if you catch a team having an off-day. That was never going to happen with the last guy.

Memtownvol likes this.
  3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

And I think Milton has the yips on deep balls at this point. The one pass across the middle to the guy that was wide open any of us could have completed with our off-hand. There wasn't a doubt in my mind it was going to be overthrown as soon as he started his throwing motion.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

well you are going to need some hot sauce, ya. They eat carrion for god's sake.

warhammer likes this.
  5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I don’t know about off-hand but I figure I could’ve completed it with my off foot

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I can’t throw a football with either hand so I probably wouldn’t’ve

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I hate these gogogogogogogogo offenses.

But, I hate walks and gorilla ball in baseball. Maybe sports are just passing me by.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

It isn’t my style. I think these guys are extreme but 3 yards and a cloud of dust just ain’t winning any more

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Not in the SEC

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think we see Milton again this weekend.

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It literally happened twice with the last guy

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We upset teams?

13. JohnnyQuickkick

Auburn in 2018 and I guess UK in 2019?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I keep going over it in my mind, I just don't think there is another reasonable course other than trying to get him going. Hooker will be Hooker at any time anyway.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Auburn and UK in 2018

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

lol

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Well, if even we have talked ourselves back into Milton on here, I reckon that means the coaches talked themselves back into him before Saturday turned to Sunday.

Tar Volon likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's just the inconvenient truth. he has the most upside or the coaches are morons who don't see bailey's ready. I'd rather believe they are not morons since that would mean just circling the drain for 3 seasons until the next hire

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kentucky is Kentucky. They're 4-16 in the worst two decade stretch of Tennessee football.

That Auburn team wasn't very good either

20. JohnnyQuickkick

No, but neither were we and both of those teams were favored. It is what it is

ptclaus98 likes this.