PJ Fleck

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by VOLinDAWGland, May 24, 2018.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'm now living in Minnesocold and went to a Golden Gofer Caravan event for kicks. Here's some highlights from PJ Fleck that I'm sure y'all will appreciate:
    - Last year was year zero because blah, blah, blah
    - Process, process, process, like making a fine wine, may take 4 years or more...the punch line from the host was that at least he likes wine and not 70 year old scotch
    - Not as concerned about winning today as he is about building a sustainable program and culture
    - Excited for the top 30 class they just landed and last year's class doesn't count 'cause he only had two weeks...ha ha ha
    - Super young team, first time Big 10 football for the WRs, the QB, blah, blah, blah
    - Winning is great, but character is what he's so excited about, no football player got an F...woo hoo
    - ROW THE BOAT

All delivered at about 120 decibels

I chuckled and gave a sigh of relief that he's not our coach and our version is now gone.

reVOLt, TDVol1989, MaconVol and 2 others like this.
  2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I actually wanted the guy when I lived in MI until I heard him speak. Scary.

3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Now that Butch is not currently a head coach this guy is the biggest fraud in college football.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Butch 2.0

TDVol1989 likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

he's probably a better coach, but he's not what i'd want (ever), but definitely not after 5 years of butch

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha. Good stuff

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The thought of having to listen to that man for 4-5 years after Jones makes me physically ill. And that is not a joke. My stomach does flips just thinking about it.

8. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Pruitt is the best personality to have after the Buth Jones era. Complete opposite.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

accent and robotic lack of voice inflection is annoying. I didn't listen to many press conferences.