Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

fyp

2. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Yeah you keep those babies you lazy whores! *never adopts a needy child*

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It costs 25-40k to adopt an infant in America and there are still more familes wanting to adopt than babies to adopt.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just read this thread. A, I can't imagine what you and your wife went through. We about lost my son on a couple occasions and he almost came very early a couple times. From both of my kids' heartbeat, I assumed they were a part of the family.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Thanks man. Count your blessings. I've still got a whole lot to be thankful. More than I deserve.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  6. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I guess we just have different perspectives on the issues. My wife has never had an abortion, and said she never would. We had a child miscarry at one point in our relationship. She still believes these women deserve the choice to decide what is better in the future. She talks to them before each procedure discussing taking a child to term and adoption.. 95% of have their own circumstances on the issue. They're not just sluts using this as a late term plan B. It takes a lot out of me on days that I'm able to take my wife to work to not get out of the car and beat the shit out of people that are calling her scum and a baby killer as she walks in just because she wants to offer women a choice in their life. I understand that religious people honestly feel that life begins at conception, but they really don't get what is going on with each individual situation and vilify these poor women that have to live with making this kind of decision. The majority of the people there are not doing it because of a "convenience" regardless of whatever propaganda is out there.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i find this unacceptable, as well

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I do not know how you and your wife maintain your composure but am glad you can. Thank you both.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

What about all of the children in foster care who are never adopted? Why are their lives not as important?

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don't disagree. But I do think infant adoption is the most important stat given that abortion is a prenatal decision.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm one of those that believe life begins at conception or very early, but that's ridiculous that people treat her that way

12. IP

IP Super Moderator