Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I understand that position. However, I do think a lot of those evangelicals are heavily, heavily invested and interested in taking down PP, maybe even the #1 target for most of them. So, I think their support may be influenced there, too.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sometimes people really really want something to be true

I've watched the video. I don't for a second believe this is true. we are to believe this woman has a check list of things she's going to sell and her staff is also briefed on this? MAYBE you could convince me she is doing this on her own, but involving the staff too? and someone with a medical degree is going to risk imprisonment for $100 a pop? it's ridiculous.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes, they are. They are also invested enough that they aren't going to spend whatever they've built up on something that is a sham without checking it out first. These are generally smart and savvy people to get to this position. This isn't Pastor Mike at the House of Judgement and Worship on Mt. Zion Rd.

You said it earlier, if this is true, it's disturbing, and it should be whether you are pro-life or pro-choice. This should at least be considered.

4. CardinalVol

Really? Probably need to stop commenting on Medicare/insurance fraud claims if you really do.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I hardly find that equivalent.

6. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I guess we will have to wait on the all knowing mom and pop site Snopes to confirm or deny.

7. Unimane

Oh, yes, I agree it would be disturbing and I am not of a closed mind about it. I just remain highly skeptical about its veracity. I would also think that a group like PP would have a large investment enough and knowingly under heavy surveillance to not bother with something of this nature. Like you, I will be interested if a MSM catches on to this. After the ACORN affair, I have to think they apply a fair bit of scrutiny towards the secret video stuff.

8. CardinalVol

A lot of these doctors are getting busted for things that are probably going for much less than $100 a pop. What's Hydrocodone sell for? $10 a pop?

There are sketchy doctors out there. Some are able to move of the ladder despite it.

9. CardinalVol

I'd said the same about lots of other groups too. Sometimes you get too big for your own good.

We'll see. If it's a sham, feel free to call me on it. It was my first inclination as well.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes, but this is supposed to be a director of planned parenthood. you might be able to convince me abortion doctor A in middle of nowhere is willing to risk life in prison for $100, but not someone with something to lose.

11. CardinalVol

I've spent the greater part of three months trying to fire sell a practice everyone said the same thing about. He got to greedy and got busted. It happens.

Edit - what about the financial world? It happens.

12. Unimane

Snopes is a great site.

13. Oldvol75

It couldn't be that big of a jump from killing a baby and then selling parts.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

True.

15. Oldvol75

You do realize that is just a man and a woman in their own home doing internet searches don't you?

16. Unimane

It's also very well cited, free from bias and been checked out by outside parties who verify its accuracy. Nearly all of the things they check out are pretty easy to review, anyway, especially nonsense chain e-mails. I wouldn't cite them in a scholarly paper or real news article, but snopes is a pretty good resource.

17. CardinalVol

Wait.

Bill Gates doesn't want to give me a million dollars for forwarding an email?

I bet you are going to tell me that he's not donating to that little girl with cancer either aren't you?

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am STILL waiting on my money from that Kenyan prince.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

in my experience it happens when people are in deep financial trouble and it also happens for far greatest amounts than $30. and on people's moral scale screwing the insurance companies out of a couple of dimes is hardly on the same level with trafficking body parts nor is it as nearly likely to get found out either.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  20. Oldvol75

So two people aren't biased? The outside parities don't have ties to what they are trying to prove or disprove? It seems you only question sites that disagree with your point of view.