Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think they are or were government scientists.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Global Warming/Climate Change scientists for sure!

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i could see it, but I find it highly unlikely. and I'd also find it highly unlikely this is the way it gets exposed. something like that is just asking for a disgruntled employee whistleblower.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there is absolutely zero legitimate reason to not post the whole thing if it doesnt' contradict the portions posted.

5. Oldvol75

Look for it. I'm sure if this is real, then all will be reviled in time. A good lawyer wouldn't lay out his/her complete case before a trial would they?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No way. They are limited to one video upload per decade. They couldn't post both! It was one or the other...

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

What degree is that?

8. Oldvol75

Yours sir.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

1) they repeated segments sometimes 3 times, so how much of a factor could that really be?

2)the video is a year old, surely they could have found a way to host the whole thing by now, or at least post it in segments.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems to me it is many, many different degrees that keep coming to the same conclusions.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's a year old? why wait to publish it? that's sketchy as hell.

12. Oldvol75

Only if everyone would comply with your rules, your thoughts and your way of doing things, we'd have a much better world. Thank you for being you!

13. Oldvol75

Could it possibly be that they had to get other ducks in a row before they went ahead with it?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why are you making this about me? I think these are valid points you should be willing to give some consideration.

15. Oldvol75

Because everything is about you. Only your views are acceptable, everyone else with a different view point than you are considered idiots. So thank you sir for always being correct.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I very much doubt an organization whose sole purpose is to get rid of planned parenthood couldn't get it's ducks in a row for this type of smoking gun in less than 12 months.

17. Oldvol75

Unless this is just the tip of the iceberg.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope this isn't real.

If it is... ugh.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just wanting more information before breaking out the torches and pitchforks. I get that pro-lifers are just waiting for an excuse, but even still I would think the truth would have some value.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hell if just the part they posted is true they could raise tens of millions in a day for a defense fund for any future lawsuits.