Planned Parenthood to sue group behind fetal tissue videos

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 14, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I disagree, unless we are talking about the truly disabled who cannot work.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I say fry more of them.

3. JayVols

There are also several instances of folks justifying as well as actually murdering those who work in abortion clinics. That fact doesn't make me believe that there's a large number of anti-abortion people that are murderers.

4. JayVols

So, all life is sacred until it is born?

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think "all" is a tricky term for either side of the discussion.

Can you be pro choice and also believe that all that make it to birth are sacred?
    Of course that leads to some other questions.

6. JayVols

You're right. I'm just trying to figure out what was meant.

7. Beechervol

I took his exception as not pertaining to "all".

But that was just my take. He could have been going somewhere else with that.

I think its safe to say that the overwhelming majority of those that are pro choice are not "Yay Abortions".
    Just the same with pro life(ers) not being "Im fine with you dying if you won't take responsibility for yourself because your biological parents refused to terminate you"

8. Beechervol

Its not an easy idea either way, regardless of when you see the start of life.

I have a very hard time with "choice" in this discussion when it pertains to having an eraser for lack of responsibility.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Or, conversely, no life is "viable" until it IS born? I think there are more than a few on the pro choice side that have convinced themselves of this to avoid having to face the fact (what I personally believe is a fact, so take that FWIW...) that a human life is being willfully terminated out of (way more often than not) sheer, simple convenience....

It's a complicated argument, made more so by the fact that not everyone agrees on what constitutes a bona fide "life"... Someone who murders another person for any reason (let's leave warfare, euthanasia and self defense off the table here and talk about malice murder...) is a criminal and should be dealt with as such. A "Christian" murderer (as so many of these abortion clinic attackers claim to be...) is still a murderer...

10. JayVols

Fair enough.

11. JayVols

Let me be clear, I have never believed abortion should be an eraser for irresponsibility. However, I don't want to make that call for others.

12. JayVols

See my last post before this one. And I don't have a single issue with what you posted here.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I couldn't more strongly disagree.

There should be 100% government funded abortion kiosks in every Wal-Mart, Waffle House, laser tag joint and college campus in America.

Abortions should not only be 100% on demand, but free of charge. To further sweeten the pot, those choosing to abort a fetus should get a Wal-Mart gift card (Target, if it's twins), a coupon for a free tattoo and/or spinners for their dubs, and a special Instagram "super-bling" font.

I've done a 180 on the whole thing.

The way I see it, I'm already supporting enough kids as it is, and 90% of those aborted fetus' are undoubtedly liberal votes waiting to happen - so I'd rather nip it in the bud, cap my cost, and spend my political capital elsewhere.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Me either but you do bring them to the table, when others are being forced to subsidize it.

15. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

That's strong... I may have to re-evaluate this myself...

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This guy is on to something

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

This plan might save WalMart.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not bad, but I think you overestimate how many of those type of people give a shit about voting.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

True, but there are a lot more of them then people who actually work for a living and pay taxes

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not up for me to tell you what's sacred. I think people that can't protect/care for themselves are deserving of help. The rest of them need to put forth the effort to care for themselves.