Player Development.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MettaWorldPeace, Sep 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Not really trying to pile on the Lyle Hate Train, but what upperclassmen has improved significantly over the past three or four years under this regime? I'm asking legitimately. They're just talented by default, instead of being coached up. Every good recruit in the nation is noticing, too.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Our best players were good as freshmen. Malone might be better, but still hasn't done anything against the SEC.

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Dobbs, at best, has stayed the same, but I think he may have regressed a bit. I was at the game yesterday and he sucks out loud throwing the ball. His lack of accuracy, in person, is astonishing.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

None. Hell even our punter is regressing under this asshat.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That about sums it up.

This guy is taking top notch ingredients, the best kitchen in the world and the most forgiving of patrons and serving them shit sandwiches.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's a fraud. The folks at Cincy would gladly back that up.

7. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

The only guys that show improvement are usually on the DL. Danny O'Brien looks improved but Stripling is one of few coaches on staff that knows what he's doing

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

certainly none on the offensive side of the ball. The D hasn't shown any real improvement either. Looks like the safeties might be getting a little better.

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Danny O ...he's the type I enjoy watching. Not near as talented as a Tuttle or McKenzie but will flat out play his rear off.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

O'Brien and Vickers both.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Crowder developed a taste for pre teens, not sure that's where we wanted to go though.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Savage.