Playerunknowns Battleground

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Dec 12, 2017.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Anyone else get it?

2. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Have it on both Steam and XBL. Xbox controls are clunky as hell and there's significant latency.

3. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Yeah.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Played this yesterday. Made it to number 2 on first try. Really fun.

Any plans for PS4?

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Microsoft paid a lot of money to get it on Xbox. Currently no plans for ps4.

midtownvol83 and chavisut like this.
  6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Well then.

Probably for the best.

7. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

You don't want it on xbox right now anyway. I play it on PC and have watched some xbox stream and the game quality right now makes me lol. And that says a lot because it was one of the most poorly optimized games I've ever played on PC during its beta (but still an amazing game).

I may still get it on xbox just so I can dominate cluckman and harry though.

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Especially compared to the PC now that it's been streamlined, the Xbox quality is a joke. Sub-30 FPS, the first minute of every game is laggy as hell and mostly unrendered, clunky & unintuitive controls, and no First Person lobbies are the highlights of the poorly constructed release that is the Xbox version.

On the plus side, the competition is about equal to the visual/gameplay quality. So it's fun to kill the noobs.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's a pre release game in beta. They patch it once a week if not more. It is still the most fun I've had playing games in forever and actually makes me want to play video games more than once every couple months. Definitely worth 30 bucks.

10. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

It's 1.0 now. Regardless, it's been out for 10+ months, and the genre/idea has been around much longer with the same creator/developer.

Hiding behind the "pre-release game in beta" tag while simultaneously having been working on the game and multiple versions of it for 4 years isn't solid ground to find one's self.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

The game released on Xbox like 3 weeks ago.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Personally, I love the PUBG jank. It's a lot better than it was even 3 months ago, but part of what makes the game what it is, is the random.