Playstation 5 / Xbox Series X and S, or just man up and get a PC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm not sure if a deep dive into it is worth it at this point. Again, I don't anticipate making any moves until sometime next year. Just too many other higher priority items on the list at the moment.

That said, when the time comes, I won't be against dropping the necessary amount of money in order to make sure I have a quality system that will last. I don't really know what that would take, from a $$$ perspective, but if it helps, I wouldn't be opposed to spending the amounts IP outlined earlier.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Wait.... someone actually said pulling out is a good idea??

wtf

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm rocking a 35 inch ultrawide 1440p now and absolutely love it.

Volgrad98 likes this.
  4. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Had a PS5 since launch. Just switched back over to Xbox (Series X). With cross play it doesn’t really matter which system.

Flight Simulator was the biggest reason for the switch. I’m not a PC guy (Mac) so Xbox is the only option to play it.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

With news that Starfield will be an Xbox exclusive, I’m starting to lean more that direction when I eventually get a next gen console.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Well shit

7. chavisut

Do you have a PS5?

Still on the fence but I honestly don’t play very much. Last game I played was RDR2 and it took me months to beat.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

No. I’m kind of starting to kick the tires on getting one but it’s not easy

chavisut likes this.
  9. chavisut

Yeah. I don’t care or play enough to worry about trying to get one now. Once they become easily accessible I’ll consider.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

I follow a few Twitter accounts that tip you off on inventory drops but I haven’t really gotten after it