Podcasts

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jul 1, 2018.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

The DNA proves that it’s an impossibility that anyone other than Simpson committed the crime. Plus the fact that he’s confessed to multiple people should end any doubt.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah, his blood was everywhere. With hers. With his. In his car, they found all three.

That said, this week Kim Goldman talked with a couple jurists and I respect what they have to say.

But ultimately it comes down to OJ’s defense team and it goes without saying that they ran the show, Ito was just a pawn in the game, and that’s why he got off.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I started up on Man in the Window this weekend. I’m looking forward to keeping up with it going forward.

I never thought I was a true crime fan either, but I guess I am since I’ve now listened to many of these in the genre. This one is good as well:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/22-hours-an-american-nightmare/id1461511691?i=1000436607746

volfanjo likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The physical evidence seems pretty overwhelming. the only alternative to OJ's guilt would require both a police conspiracy that was good enough to not be exposed but not good enough to plant anything more damning, AND some unknown killer that left no trace whatsoever.

kmf600 likes this.
  5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Will definitely check it out.

The Man in the Window is great. That cat is truly terrifying, man.

Wait until you hear the actual recording of one of his repeatedly calls to a former victim, and months after the fact. Chilling.

Or when some tough guy stands up at a town hall to tell the crowd that he doesn’t understand how any man could “allow” another man to break into his home and rape his wife....only to have his own home broken into a few weeks later, his wife brutally raped, and while the husband was at home.

Dude would break into your home, and purposefully, it seems, when more than one person was at home. Once inside, he’d order the woman to tie up and gag their husband at gunpoint, and then lay the man on his stomach and stack dishes, pots, pans, etc. on his back, telling the husband that he would immediately kill both he and his wife if he heard any of them fall. The wife would then be raped, often repeatedly, while the husband was be forced to lie there, motionless, and powerless to do anything about it. And then, he’d often just hang around in the house, making a sandwich, watching TV, pilfering items from the house, and before again raping the woman, or leaving.

There were multiple times that I just had to turn it off and listen to something else.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Seems like the police really [uck fay]ed this one up, and it should have been solved several times.

Imagine being the woman who was engaged to him. I was also fascinated by the fact he was seemingly able to just “turn it off”, and live a relatively normal life until captured.