Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

I refuse to believe this!

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's doing well holding his own against the idiots.

I know he's at University of Memphis Law School. Class of 2013. I'm close to joining their FB group just to post and see if he replies.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  3. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Can we invite Muschump so I can finally tell that [uck fay] stick what I really think about him?

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

o lord no

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not at all worth it, IMO.

6. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

I may just bite the bullet and end my tenure there. I'm finding it really hard to restrain myself and it seems that things are getting ignored nowadays.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

8. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Maybe I've lost favor with the powers that be.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm all for it.

10. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Its painfully obvious that they are concerning themselves with sheer numbers alone. JV shit used to get you atleast a 3day.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Did they ever delete my posts calling Muschump a moron in the basketball forum? I thought it was pretty funny that at one point they had taken out his entire side of the convo and left mine in.

12. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

not sure emain, but used to be, when you make a crack about bon fire, they'd give you a 3 day vacation or worse. See Axion Jaxion for an example. Granted I told this [uck fay] to go play in the street, but we've all seen far worse from Hat before. Instead, they just cleared the screen and allowed it all to continue as if nothing ever happened. Its clear they make em up as they go along now. It used to not be that way.

I say either let it all go, or stay true to the standard. Otherwise whats the point?

13. Vader

Vader New Member

If I had a quarter for every time I had seen this statement, I could quit my day job.

That is why modding there is like walking a tight rope over a pit of shit. On the one hand, you have the contributors who like to play fast and loose with the rules and get mad if they get reined in at all and on the other hand you have the retards who can't string together a thought without a "your a moron" and throw it in our face if they get an infraction for it because "i've seen so and so post much worse"

How long had the bon fire crack been on the board before you came here to whine about it? Did you bother to report it?

14. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

I can only imagine your endless plight.

15. Vader

Vader New Member

And I your unjust persecution

16. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Aint we both content?

If it came off as "whining", that was not my intention.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I read the last couple pages of the As it stands thread. I too feel your pain.

18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Quid - I wouldn't touch that VN modding shiz with Tenny's D. You're basically forced into a corner by the evolution of the rules/posters and the decisions that have been made through the years.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Some Mods like Vader never seemed to have a problem knowing when something crossed the line and when it didn’t. PJ, Milo, and Bill don’t seem to possess his level of perception; or they possess it but enjoy abusing their power. I suspect it is the latter.

20. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We didn't get mad. We left. Big difference.