Post Here If You're Banned From VN

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by govols182, Dec 9, 2011.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

What is wrong with his back that caused him to complain? Acne?

2. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Apparently he broke his back playing football as a freshman in high school and can't play sports anymore. He also claims he had a basketball scholarship and it got pulled after he broke his back. He will also tell you he never said he had a scholarship offer when several people saw him say he did.

3. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

But he can dunk now

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[​IMG]

5. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

edit: works now

QP pm'd me his football profile from his hs and he was a og that was like 5'8 200 lbs as a fr, doesn't exactly scream start basketball player

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Damn solid post.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Or football player......I was 6'1 210 as a freshman WR/OLB......5'8 200 playing OG reminds me of lucas or rudy

8. jhdabrick

jhdabrick New Member

Haven't been banned yet, but I was warned on a few occasions for some of my posts in the pics forum (I know, imagine that), but I also haven't posted anything over there for a couple of months, so they may have banned me by now.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dude, bacne is the silent epidemic.

10. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I got banned because rational conversation about sports is apparently frowned upon. Im not a Tennessee fan but enjoy talking sports with regional programs. Apparently that is not applicable over there.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You got banned, homefrye? That is a madhouse over there. All you've ever done is discuss sports, particularly aspects involving your school.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No doubt he was probably attacked by the cumulative brain trust that they have over there. God forbid you have a rational discussion about sports that doesnt include the term "awwll i du iz bleed orange"

13. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I got banned twice, first time was because I commented on the self imposed recruiting ban they put on Bruce Pearl but made sure they didnt go into effect until three weeks after the presser. I basically said it makes your institution look stupid and got the ban hammer. The second time was for defending Pastner when all the rest of the idiots were trashing him. Whatever, I didnt lose any sleep. Glad you all like (or at least tolerate) me being around.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What you said about Bruce was 100% truth.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I wasn't familiar with you on toos, but welcome to the 8th. Folks here may not agree with what's said, but to their credit, they allow it to be said. Nothing wrong with differing perspectives; not allowing various views leads to a slurpfest (see recruitards). The guys here are pretty sharp and force you to examine just what you think and why you think it. Once again, welcome to the 'Dark Side'.

[​IMG]

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like Carrot Top on his period.

17. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Well I've now joined the gang of banned members of Vol Nation. Apparently they don't like it if you actually post facts, especially about special posters names "OCIgod."

18. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

wow. who the hell is going to be left over there?

19. WM

WM Active Member

The endzone. Like cockroaches, the only thing left after the h-bomb flattens the place.

20. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Did they hide the member list over there?