Post Here If You're Banned From VN

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by govols182, Dec 9, 2011.

1. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

apparently so.
    VolNation

2. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

how did you find the 8th?

Also, homefry in the bball forum is skeptical of your source re: Stokes to UT

3. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

LawVol told me about it. And re the Stokes source.....it's just amazing what the sheep will believe......

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's really humorous how they keep plugging holes in the dike with their fingers. We know where hiding members, banning any posers who step out of line, and disabling features like pm's will lead will lead: misery for them and their posters. Why they think that it hurts us more than them, I have no idea.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It doesn't mean Frye is necessarily a sheep. What is told to one person who is a fan and alum might be different than what they tell a non-Memphis alum/fan.

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Not referencing that Frye was a sheep. I was instead referencing the people on VN that believed the OP......

7. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

I'm not suggesting either is wrong. Just thought y'all could "compare notes"

8. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I know for a fact that one is wrong...and VN believed the wrong party hook, line, and sinker.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

To me it seems likely that the truth lies in the middle: it is down to Memphis and Tennessee, Tennessee actually has a scholarship available and playing time. Memphis is close to home and having more success. Odds are, a guy not planning to be around long anyway will go to Tennessee and Memphis knows that. Doesn't mean they've completely given up.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

So somebody says "my source says he talked to Memphis and they've given up," and folks bought it because they liked the message. Color me shocked.

11. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Yep. I wasn't allowed to stick around for the grand reveal.

12. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Hey Law, would 247 ban you for mentioning this site?

13. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Btw, Alum, I liked your other avi better

14. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Haha thanks. I may switch back, this one might be too controversial. I think I was banned again just for having it on VN.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't know. I wondered that myself. It's still free here, isn't it?

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Disabling PM's and protecting morons will not even be the worst mistake VN makes. Pretending that boards can't coexist will be the ultimate demise. The feeling that the board over there owns free posters is asinine. But not as asinine as pretending to have a monopoly on the market.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

VQ, VN, and Scout all have qualities about them I like. I only post on this board at this point because I prefer the company here most. But if anything having a plethora of boards might actually drive participation in a "message board" culture if that makes sense. I.e., the more you participate on one board the greater likelihood you participate on others. That may be patently wrong, but is at least how I see it.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Exactly. I frequented a few boards and still do. My time over there has dwindled to almost zero, though.

19. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

stalked his girlfriend at Arby's. Arby's!

20. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I got banned for calling Pooch a [unt cay] and other names.