POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know the answer to your question. I would think it will be difficult to justify monitoring a minor's phone for years after the investigation determined no connection to the alleged reason for the operation.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah I agree on that point.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You worry far too much about shit that will never effect you just because you hate the orange man.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Damn, I forgot this stupid Trump Dodge, too. Thanks for reminding me. "You just hate him". Dear Lord. If we're going to only comment on items which will affect us, then we wouldn't have much of a board and everyone, including yourself, would have significantly fewer posts.

You worry too much about the shit people say about Trump in this Trump thread, which will never affect you, just because you have some sort of affection for him or desire to defend him (I guess).

Or.....

It's a [uck fay]ing political discussion board with a thread specifically commenting on the Trump administration and I occasionally comment on news items which fall in relevance to the topic. Items such as this. also can affect me in terms of how the federal government functions and how power is disseminated within such a government which has quite a bit of relevance in my life.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe there is a Trump support group you can join.

6. Unimane

You want to defend him, but you can't. So, you try to be clever with this tact.

But, you're here. In the Trump thread. Talking about Trump. Trying to get others to stop talking about him.

Otherwise, as issues come on various topics and interests I like, I'll comment, as ever.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm trying to figure how my nation's capitol being stormed doesn't affect me. How hearing people I know to be otherwise perfectly normal citizens talking about Q shit like there are really big underground tunnels filled with stolen children to be fed to Democrats like it is real. That affects me a lot.

Unimane likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You will be talking about and worrying about Trump until the day you die.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How?

10. Unimane

You're still here.

And still wrong.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Kavanaugh and ACB join Clarence Thomas, John Roberts and the liberal side of the Court to throw out GOP lawsuit targeting ACA

That’s a wild bunch, there

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not bad for a rapist with a horrible HS yearbook quote

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

In her defense, Amy Coney Barrett had no idea that those “Ice Ice Baby” lyrics wouldn’t always be cool

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Probably should put that penalty back in, then...

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Traitors. They are supposed to rule based on what the GOP wants.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

You kid, but this has been a common sentiment amongst a certain sect of the right

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

A rather large sect.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Many of whom benefit from ACA.

Reason #416,762 that American politics are stupid

Gotta be honest though, I’m happy that much of the media has started referring to it as ACA and not Obamacare

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was an own-goal when dems let the rebranding stick because they thought it helped Obama. It may have among those in the base or adjacent to the base, but it poisoned the well for those not to where they would never embrace it even as it helped them.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Someone said it is not a 6-3 bench. It is a 3-3-3 bench