POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

The "we" he is referring to is the "royal" we, the Republican lords. He doesn't give 2 shits about the serfs, only that they send in their $9.99 on a monthly basis.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Well, most everybody outside his state agrees he sucks, I guess

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

MAGA folks - "LOL at you sheep listening to MSM."

*Trump speaks*

MAGA folks - "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who’s denying any of that? I’m laughing at you taking the words of politicians seriously enough to actually be bothered by them flipping sides when it benefits them politically.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, I was heaping scorn on them. There are degrees of shittiness. I know the trope is they are all the same, but that isn't exactly true.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Again, it's weird to me that you would take anyone seriously when they are using phrases like "the dangers of Trump." They were doing what they felt was best for them politically then, just as they are doing what they feel is best for them politically now, as nearly all politicians do.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Trump was and is dangerous. Oh, not going to blow up the world dangerous, but he is dangerous. And I have been saying that since he decided to run in 2015. I laugh at those who don't think he is or was dangerous.

SetVol13 and Poppa T like this.
  8. Unimane

You're missing the original question in the line of discussion and taking it somewhere else. Not all politicians do this, though, and it does have some significance. But, anyway.......

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Megan Kelly saying it has to do with January 6th. If that's true they would likely have something that has him [uck fay]ed. Imo

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

These [uck fay]ers are going to jail and going on a suicide mission for this clown. I saw a man crying on national TV because of the FBI raid. What are they going to do when he loses the Republican nomination (start a 3rd party?!?) or the Presidential election? Will they make the BLM protest look like a child's tea party?

11. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

Poppa T likes this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If the media just ignores him as well as other politicians his power starts to dwindle. imo

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hard to imagine what it would be having to do with that, that would be so damning and something that could be collected.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Espionage. Nice.

15. NorrisAlan

Now that will never happen. However, I once thought of just pardoning him and letting him go off into the sunset, but now, whatever they can throw at this dude and make it stick, throw it.

He is now officially my candidate for Worst President in the History of the USA.

tvolsfan likes this.
  16. Unimane

So, is he trading information for money or did he just knowingly have them? Because I think the statute covers both. If I were a betting man, I would wager a great deal he did the former.

17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I standby my earlier post ...

I dont know what he took. My belief is Trump took whatever shit that stroked his ego or he thought he could make money off of, regardless of the security classification or whether or not it might hurt the country.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The idea that anyone in the spotlight would hide classified information in their bedroom safe amuses me. Either it’s all bs or he’s a top 3 idiot in the world, especially when he knows certain people spend their days and nights trying to catch him in something from the past or present.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Two word. Jimmy Carter. Guy was a [uck fay]ing moron.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yes.