POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So would you say that 11,339 posts on one internet message board is obsessive?

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sweet Jesus, how many times do I have to spell it out for you? Those types of people at the rally were the ones I've referred to on numerous posts now. Those being the cult figures who buy into all the conspiracy theories and go to the rallies with Rudy and the other lawyers who spew absolute nonsense, wanting to have them overturn, literally, a free and fair election. Has nothing to do with voting for whomever.

Again, you worry about the wrong things all the damn time. "Hating someone for four years" is a silly criticism, and irrelevant, compared to the discussions and criticisms of his policies. Getting in a tizzy about calling people morons (and not understanding how it was applied to boot) and not why they are morons is silly and useless, too. It repeatedly seems you want to monitor appearances rather than discuss substance.

3. Unimane

Or, he's the current QB, so you you discussion in an environment whose sole purpose is for doing this, which is why "obsessive" would be a foolish criticism in that sense.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not quite but 12,367+ is.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

When Trump leaves office you will not speak of him any more?

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well, since there’s no turning back for me, I guess I’ll just keeping going, but you should stop now, while there’s still hope for you.

7. Unimane

I speak on what's relevant, what's happening and what's worth discussing. If he fits those descriptions, I will, if he doesn't, I won't.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'll inch my way there.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So what you are saying is you will never stop.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those are rookie numbers. gotta pump those numbers up.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We can’t all be as obsessed as you.

12. Unimane

I'm saying I will post, or not post, whatever I damn well please. I'll, again, point out the title of this thread, in case this seems to be confusing.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You seem frustrated. Quit obsessing over a guy that will not matter in a little over a month.

14. Unimane

Frustrated? Not in the least. Why does it bother you I posted all of one topic here in the last 3 or so weeks prompting you to feel the need to tell me I'm "obsessed" for doing so? You seem frustrated by his loss. Stop worrying about what people will post on a guy who will be out of office in a month.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Probably time to reveal I’ve had a hidden cam on Uni the whole time

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I guess this should be the final 100 days, but it appears, we're going to get the surge in federal executions.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't heard about this. sounds awful.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It's a horrible thing if true.

19. Unimane

It seems as if the leader of the Proud Boys was invited to the White House this morning, as he posted a picture of him being there. If so, that is [uck fay]ing insane and scary.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

NorrisAlan, TennTradition and Unimane like this.