POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Huh? Very much a concern. That story isn't over.

2. GahLee

That is what you say when the results speak for themselves.

3. GahLee

Nobody has more authority than the President to say STFU. In the entire world. Been that way for awhile now.

4. GahLee

I'm just going to say one thing about this post and the conversation that followed it. Speaking in absolutes will bite you in the ass. Never forget the exception to the rule, as their are many of them.

5. GahLee

You were a kid. Name a President you've marveled at since having a developed frontal lobe.

6. GahLee

Real shocker here. People in high positions of power tend to hire people that are loyal to them. For anyone that didn't know.

7. GahLee

Think logically here. The same Democratic party that rigged their own primaries wants him dead to rights. Same for the most of the MSM. They've went as far as publicly assassinating ANOTHER man on behalf of their hatred for HIM. Consider that and consider the length and scope of the Mueller investigation versus the evidence brought forward so far. If they had something they would have presented it by now.

Trump really has nowhere to hide. They'll pursue every angle. They've yet to hit the bulls eye. If/when they do, he will suffer.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

What assassination?

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, don't sell me that false equivalency bullshit. I'm tired of hearing it from Trump people. In no way, or very little way, is he similar to most people in this office in the nature of how he demands and desires loyalty over competency. No president since Nixon has noted how the job of the AG is to "protect him" and that goes for both R and D presidents. Sell that shit somewhere else.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    RockyHill, Poppa T, emainvol and 3 others like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He probably will sell it somewhere else. To people who don't know history. And they'll fall for it.

11. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not just people that don’t know, but also people who don’t care and, for reasons I don’t understand, want to put Trump before the country, the planet, and democracy.

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Pretty funny

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sorry, but this one made me laugh -

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

While funny, it is a horrible look for our President.

But what else is new. New day, same shtick. And again, he tweets these things in the middle of the night. Nothing good happens at 3:50 am.

tvolsfan likes this.
  15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t think it’s a joke our president should be making, so it’s not funny, as true as it may or may not be.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He’s ranting about Macron and France today. What did he say (that was probably true) to move into Trump’s dome space?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Isn't he in europe? It'd be morning there

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I checked, they came back to Washington DC yesterday. But these late night/early morning tweets are nothing new from him either. But his clock might be messed up from being in Europe, so I will give him that.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Part of it probably stems from Macron's speech where he said nationalism is the opposite of patriotism. While relevant to a remembrance of WW1, it also seemed to be directed at POTUS.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

LOL LOL LOL LOL