POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably the first time in Tillerson's life that someone called him dumb.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Only the best people who are as dumb as rocks.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So can anyone explain this coin toss to me? Politics aside, what is going on here?

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Most likely someone that has no idea what he is doing. Kind of like Diana Ross kicking the goal at the world cup or Carl Lewis throwing the first pitch

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hands too big to flip a coin, imo.

6. NorrisAlan

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I mean I’ve seen a lot worse coin flips. At least he flipped it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't mean to get, like, into a deep philosophical or existential question but... if it doesn't flip, how could it be a "coin flip?" You imply you have seen coin flips that are worse in the sense that they do not flip... If that is what you are implying, I must object on the grounds that you didn't see a coin flip if it doesn't flip.

This is a pedantic and meaningless diversion from the recent Trump coin flip, but I feel the triviality of this digression is well-suited for the politics sub forum so I offer no apologies.

RockyHill likes this.
  9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Upon further review I retract my original post. I had only watched it once and saw the thumb flip upwards but he definitely didn’t flip it with his thumb.

But what I was referencing is how they’ll have old asses out there who basically just toss it on there, and now it’s clear Trump is in this category as well.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Could someone decipher this for me, please? What is a "European military"?

11. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

TDS

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think I am deranged. I feel fine.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Smocking

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm gonna need The Donald to weigh in on the Baby It's Cold Outside debate. Not the Twitter intern, him.

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I’m afraid I have some bad news for you...

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

17. NorrisAlan

That is unbelievable. I knew that some of the tweets were not him because they were a completely different writing style. But if they are trying to mimic him instead of actually correcting him and getting joy out of watching people gasp at the complete abortion of the English language and logic, then I find that sad.

But either way, he has to agree to everything written, so it is his words, even if a ghost writer actually wrote the words.

18. NorrisAlan

Comey's mind exploded?

And now that Comey is a private citizen he is more than welcome to express his views any way he wishes. I cannot fathom how he has so little understanding of how our country works.

19. CardinalVol

Cohen gets 3 years.

tvolsfan likes this.
  20. NorrisAlan

"Another very bad terror attack in France. We are going to strengthen our borders even more. Chuck and Nancy must give us the votes to get additional Border Security!"

The alleged attacker in Strasbourg was born in Strasbourg. I am not sure a wall would have stopped him from getting into Strasbourg.

tvolsfan likes this.