POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Another week, another golden boy.

2. GahLee

Throws out the conspiracy theory rhetoric while hoping our President committed treason, all via a massive conspiracy. The lack of self-awareness from the left is staggering, they can't see anything past their own reflection.

3. GahLee

Pathetic. Denying what took place is absolutely pathetic. It sucks to be duped. The party you pledge allegiance to willingly sold you and every other supporter down the river on a hoax. Now you want to downplay it. Too late. Now be prepared for 4 more years of Trump because the Dems chose to platform on the destruction of everything Trump, rather than building America.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

What hill? I'm running the ridges, and have given zero indication of digging in and dying.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Your mastery of the English language is pathetic. You throw around hoax, treason, etc like a LARPer casting fireball.

7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Hide and watch, GahLee. Hide and watch.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

First was the summary of the report, then the report, now it's going to be the non-redacted copy that's going to be what gets him.

VolDad likes this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I knew 100% that if found not to have colluded it still would not be enough. People just can't walk away from it. Keep wasting your time to those who have lost their mind.

kmf600 likes this.
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You would think that they would be happy that the President and his team did not collude. Go figure?!?

kmf600, zehr27 and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

The no conspiracy finding is a very good thing. In fairness, though, there is a lot of very ugly if not criminal material in the report. We now have one segment of people focusing only on the attempted obstruction and largely discounting the non conspiracy piece while another large group is focusing on the conspiracy findings and completely ignoring the multiple instances of attempted obstruction.

As much as we hope/try to make it so, it's never easy.

TennTradition and The Dooz like this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think you've taken a very honest approach to any of this. You are not dumb enough to think people are not happy because "the President and his team did not collude." You know full well why they continue to be unhappy. The guy is sleaze, and that he evades charges or confirmation of his activities being criminal makes people who care about law and order upset. The report is pretty harsh in that light, which is why Trump is now calling it "bullshit."

tvolsfan likes this.
  13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

If you think he committed a crime, lied, etc., you must move to impeach him. What other option exists? In continuing to hammer a report that failed to charge him with any significant wrong-doing is just playing politics and showboating.

If you don’t believe that you can impeach him, then none of this matters, and again, it’s just so much more playing politics and showboating.

I can’t believe that I’m having to say this at this point - but just continuously [itch bay]ing and bellyaching about Trump isn’t going to beat him.

It’s been two years for [uck fay]s sake, and y’all are not only way behind, but this whole Mueller shit might have just swamped you for good.

So you have two (2) ways to beat him:

1. Impeach him. If the Dems think he did something to warrant impeachment, you own the House - get started. If not, this may feel good, but it’s counter-productive, and you should stop digging and move on to something that will work. Such as...

2. Drop this incessant [itch bay]ing and moaning, figure out how you’re going to beat him in 2020, and put all of this energy toward that, where it can help, and not this, where it won’t.

Just my $.02

14. Tenacious D

He wasn’t charged with anything.
    Because Mueller felt it couldn’t be proven.
    You think he’s a sleaze and want him gone.
    Cool, cool.
    Then move to impeach him.
    Or shut up.

15. Tenacious D

...and then the documents
    ...and then the notes
    ...and then the notes on the documents

They’ve likely killed themselves, already.

Let’em moan. They’ve done this to themselves.

kmf600 likes this.
  16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If you would just live your life and stop listening to the Trump haters, you would see, you're actually pretty happy. Forget there is even a president of the United States. Stop watching the news. Wake up, eat your breakfast, work, then go home and realize Trump hasn't thought about you once.

17. Tenacious D

Fake News pivoting to the good guy?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd have to do a lot more than that. You think it doesn't affect anyone or anything because it doesn't affect YOU.

19. Tenacious D

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's been playing politics for years, Tenny. [uck fay]ing McConnell thumps his chest about denying a SCOTUS appointment while simultaneously complaining of obstructionism. How about no? How about folks continue to say what they want because it is a free country, and Dem leadership does whatever it feels like?

Spoiler: that's what is going to happen. I appreciate the totally not self-serving pep talk to me, who has no authority whatsoever on these matters.