POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I made it a picture, with pretty colors. Please read the pretty color.

Now, as an educated man, which you are... Tennessee grad no less, do you believe that the highlighted definition, which is to say, #3, is necessary, or sufficient?

Which, is to say, and I don't mean to belittle here, but which is to say that if it is sufficient, then you are, in fact wrong. However, if it is necessary, then #2 must also be necessary, which means that racism can only be political.

So, good and educated, sir.. you conclusion?

Attached Files:

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I would say the race that has the ability to assert power is more the perpetrator. Even if it is sold as perceived victim of some stain from the inferior race - that is perpetrating racism vs being the victim of it.

I was just saying that telling those of that ‘inferior’ race that they are being victimized by racists when that really isn’t the case is racist if used as a tool to divide those of that race from the first. This being the case where the tool of racism is used to garner the support of the ‘victims’ of that ‘racism’.

4. fl0at_

The post kind of followed a trail, and came to a conclusion...

5. TennTradition

I didn’t quote a post for a reason. It was intended as a general thought.

And he doesn’t appear to have general Middle Eastern hate. He seems to love him some Israel.

6. fl0at_

No, the powerless can also be racist. They just generally don't succeed. But they can absolutely be the perpetrator. The powerful generally are the perpetrator, but they sell it by claiming to be the ones hurt. (They'll take our women. They'll dumb down our men.)

The tool of racism is always used to garner the support of perceived victims. Again, "they'll take our women." It's the rally cry of the perpetrator, playing the victim.

7. TennTradition

Fair. Makes sense and I can agree with that.

8. fl0at_

Hm, yea. Not a lot of Lebanon, love, though. Isn't Lebanon a Christian state?

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That's his own press release. I have no issue that he's selling himself, but half of that is just a byproduct of the growing economy over the last 8 or so years. Still, not much of a comparison with other presidents. I'm sure I'd like one product over all others if I only heard their commercial.

10. Ssmiff

30 minutes ago i believe you mentioned one didnt have to hate to be a racist. Now you are highlighting the opposite of what you posted.
    I mentioned 3 times now I dont believe he hates people due to their race. I think he hates people of all races, especially when they oppose him.
    You arent changing my mind, or proving you are right to anyone, other than those who agree with you.

11. Ssmiff

Going to bed now but wanna say i do appreciate the dialogue without the other stuff that often comes with it when opinions differ.

12. fl0at_

Um, wow. So, you missed that or word, I assume.

Let me bring it to text:

Hm. So, no. Not opposite. It was only two letters, so I can imagine you missed it. You are, after all, terribly old.

No, I can't prove anything to people who are incapable of simple reading skills. They have to help themselves. I can only show them the words. They must read them.

13. Ssmiff

Ok scratch my last post. I shoulda known better.

14. TennTradition

I didn’t really think of it as either but I suppose you would call it a Christian state given the nature of their constitution. Interesting given they have a Christian minority.

Has he shown a lot of Lebanon hate?

Every Jordanian I know is a Christian - though it isn’t a Christian state. Haven’t heard a lot of love or hate for Jordan specifically either.

I think he doesn’t like Tlaib and Omar because they are Muslim. And AOC is easy to hate - but being from a PR family makes it easier to hate because PR is a thorn in his side. The fact that they are ‘brown’ is not what I think the primary motivation is. Nor is the Muslim/PR angle. They are vocal democrats and that is his first problem with them. But he’ll use them as a tool because they look ‘different’. And coming full circle after our discussion, that’s racist.

15. fl0at_

Why do you think I, or anyone, should lay off you when you post clearly inaccurate things. Like, obviously, demonstratively false, things.

Did you just miss the or? Or what? Man, I mean c'mon. I'm going to rib the shit out of you for something simple like that. And if you expect otherwise, how long you been here?

16. fl0at_

Israel has shown, since ever, a level of humanity that agrees with Trump (walls, death, nationalism, racism). That doesn't mean he likes the middle east. I just point out Lebanon, but Jordan is a good one as well, as an example of some of the lesser spoken of middle eastern countries that aren't stereotypical Muslim countries.

Cheers.

On Israel, see the comment about American Jews marrying mixed races as the "second holocaust?"

17. TennTradition

I had not seen it but just looked it up.

This education minister is a member of a far right party apparently, which must be pretty damn right if it is considered far right in Israel.

Surely this isn’t a mainstream thought?

18. fl0at_

I couldn't say. But it's a thought. I generally find that enough. Those things tend to be viruses for the non-vaccinated.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So you know better then “reasonable people”

20. fl0at_

Know what better?