POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. cpninja

cpninja Member

[​IMG]
    truly an evergreen image

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Untrue.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

You must have numbers that show that. I saw some that looked the same. Regardless didnt move in the impeachment direction.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

*Yawn*

Perform or GTFO. As it should be.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

7. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

They are relentless.

8. cpninja

cpninja Member

So POTUS says he's in Mar-a-lago for Thanksgiving, Fake News Media writes a story about it, Don JR screenshots it for a meme and then a couple hours later they tell the press Trump is actually in Afghanistan with the troops

Epic Win sir!

9. Unimane

Lying comes so easily to him.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Pretty easy to verify if he is golfing and tweeting. But that doesn't fit the narrative nor the work ethic of todays media.

Nor are critics able to discern the difference between location and activities; apparently.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The words say "probably."

So they took Trump's public schedule, wrote an opinion piece, Jr blasts the public schedule as fake news, (because yes, that is what misdirection is), but you run with it because... ?

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do you mean the political reporter, not opinionist, who rewrote her story and apologized for her "mistake" in reporting?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

when it comes to a man and mindset that never apologizes and refuses to own anything, trying to use her honesty and integrity as a weapon against the [uck fay]ing truth that he plays a [uck fay] ton of golf and is generally a lazy, self-centered ass hole comes across completely flat.

14. cpninja

cpninja Member

Nasty Woman!

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

How is it so [uck fay]ing hard for you to understand that reporters are opinionists?

There is no central media in this country. These are paid, capitalist incentivized, not-public-servant, for hire [uck fay]ing job having opinion writers.

The next time this seems to leak out of your ear, just refer back to this post.

16. Unimane

So, news sites report the info he gave them, only for him to do something else and say "Ha, you fake news reporting people!"? They report his own falsehood so he can call them liars, fake news? We live in stupid times.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So he gave the reporter the information that he would be spending Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting?

This is one of the things that I like about Trump. He drives liberals so crazy that they cannot recognize things like bias. He lives rent free in their heads.

And as bad as he is, and I will not argue with you on most points, he still beat what your side offered.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  18. Unimane

Why would you like a stupid characteristic like being able to "trigger"the other side? I didn't enjoy it when Obama was in the heads of Republicans (without even really trying to do so). His act is juvenile and idiotic and, worse, counterproductive to what he's supposed to be doing.

And, yes, if a Democratic president spent as much time and energy on Twitter and rallies to get the righties all riled up, I would feel the same way. Again, we live in a time, unfortunately, where stupid is celebrated.

19. Tenacious D

I can’t fathom, for the life of me, how they can’t see this reality, much less adjust to it.

And he’s going to do so again, and bigly.

20. Tenacious D

I agree that it’s low-hanging and ham-handed fruit for Trump....but pointing out her use of the word “probably” doesn’t help her credibility, but instead, and only aid’s VD’s larger point that it’s lazy journalism.