POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Twenty minutes after the Senate voted to acquit Trump, McConnell called for cloture in confirming the 188th new federal judge.

20 minutes. 2-0 minutes.

upload_2020-2-5_21-42-27.jpeg

zehr27 likes this.
  2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Of course this is the only thing in which McConnell doesn't drag his feet in doing. It also demonstrates the real prerogative of the Republicans these days, which is power. No ideas, no values, just an unquenched thirst for control, power and dictating the narrative, which is why they fearfully stand in lockstep behind their leader (Well, with one exception) and are so willing to be compliant with Trump as the privately disdain him.

Do nothing losers who value authority for its own sake.

3. Unimane

Exhibit #1 of a Do Nothing Loser member of the cult.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I bet the Dems would be doing the same thing.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Gaetz’s head is so far entrenched in Trumps ass that I’m surprised he can still breath.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was ahead of them on 18 USC 2071

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

...and following another loss, they are upset again and searching for the next thing to be hangry about. Cool cycle

8. Unimane

Who knows because they haven't. But, they would be as much of a [uck fay]ing moron as he is, if they did.

I don't remember anyone suggesting anything for "You lie!", but there certainly could have been someone.

9. Unimane

Huh? We're talking about Gaetz? And, what "another" loss?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gaetz is a Republican going after pelosi.

11. Ssmiff

Wasnt directed at you guys

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is Bolton not allowed to go on any talk shows and share what he has to say?

13. Unimane

Under the radar, this administration has done immeasurable damage to the environment and, astonishingly, the national park system.

14. Ssmiff

15. Unimane

I also, somehow, missed this.

Trash, trash, trash, trash, trash, trash...…..What a degenerate human being.

16. Ssmiff

Did I link fake news?

17. Unimane

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

After everything the Dems have pulled over the last three years, this is basically a middle finger. That is the least that hag deserves.

19. Unimane

First of all, it's a silly, petty waste of time from a group which excels in this, especially this idiot. Secondly, the "everything they have pulled" is, largely a nonsense argument based upon nothing of real merit. Real pulling of bullshit was the Republicans refusing to debate and vote on Merrick Garland or McConnell holding up bill after bill as the do-nothing Congress vegetates. Trump and his minions simply don't like the fact there's not 100% acquiescence to his authority and he, sometimes, has to be held accountable for his corruption.

But, no one deserves the middle finger than this little DUI piece of shit, Gaetz, as he can't seem to extricate himself from the anus of Trump. I'm sure his petition will go really far, too. Very important stuff.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

"A nonsense argument based upon nothing of real merit." Kinda like Russian collusion? Or the Kavanaugh hearings?