POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I'm not sure this is completely true. I think they are in lockstep, as you say, but I think they are in lockstep against the current group of Democratic candidates. I think there were, and continue to be, a ton of the populace that is still "holding their nose" while voting Trump.

justingroves and GahLee like this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

To be fair, Romney and McCain have always been a little left of the base

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

come on.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’d say there’s a fair number of people under the “evangelical” umbrella who feel that way

justingroves likes this.
  5. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Yea, I'm probably the only one.

justingroves likes this.
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think there are a fair number of people who hold their nose and vote for him, but those who identify as Republican are at about 90%+ in their support of him and Republicans in Congress certainly are too cowed to really oppose anything he does.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Former national security advisor John Bolton criticized the House Democrats’ impeachment effort against President Donald Trump as “grossly partisan” and said his testimony would have still resulted in the president’s acquittal.

Speaking Wednesday at Vanderbilt University alongside Susan Rice, former national security advisor under President Barack Obama, Bolton condemned House Democrats for what he described as “impeachment malpractice” and speculated that the proceedings “drove Republicans who might have voted for impeachment away because it was so partisan.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...timony-wouldnt-have-affected-trump-acquittal/

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Womp womp wooooooooooomp.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he's wrong

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Another difference between the 2 is dems seem to point fingers yet are appear to be oblivious to their own issues

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump doing a town hall in Scranton, Pennsylvania tonight is great.

12. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

He's certainly a lot sharper than Biden.

13. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

What percentage of Democrats are in lock step to opposing everything Trump?

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'd be surprised if he can make to November.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

according to conservatives on this forum, many bernie bros are not going to vote in the general if he isn't nominated.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

also, the reverse is true.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm sure that's true to a degree. it was true last time.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know. I am just pointing out that those kind of claims and a claim that democrats are 90+% in lockstep to oppose anything trump can't both be true.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i thought it was odd last time too. I know a ton of bernie people who voted 3rd party. of course they all live in california so it didn't matter. I'd be curious to know if that was true in the swing states.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Doesn't look like many Bernie Bros are voting now, so I'd say that's accurate.

IP likes this.