POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Who said that and where? When?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't remember who or where or when. My give a shit it is pretty low, so just assume I totally imagined it was said and no one here has said Bernie supporters would sit out the general if he isn't nominated when discussing Buttigieg/Bernie beef a lifetime ago in February.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’ll give you the gimmes, but I honestly don’t recall seeing that, and that’s usually the sort of thing I’d recall.

Matters little.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's not important to me.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Did they vote for Bernie on the primaries?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The democratic base is fractured and I don't see it getting fixed for awhile. They all hate Trump but they all hate the supporters of anyone who isn't "their candidate".

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You mean running a party based on identity politics might come back to bite you.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Who are you guys trying to convince, us or yourselves?

NashVol11 likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is how it appears, but I don't know if it really is like that in a meaningful way. We won't know until November. Online is very different from reality.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

At least a sizable portion did not, apparently.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hasn't for POTUS.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

13. Unimane

The U.S. government is offering $15 million for information leading to the capture of Nicholas Maduro on drug trafficking charges. I believe I may know where he is and am willing to allow any of you all in on the reward money. If you are interested, please click on encrypted link below to discover his present whereabouts. Don't worry, there's enough cash in this for everyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraflores_Palace

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm in. I've got a full tank of gas and a .45 in my desk drawer. Where should we meet?

15. Unimane

The Trump Administration using the crisis to cover the fact they are, essentially, stealing land from the Wampoanog tribe is garbage from a guy still bitter about his issues with gaming and Indian reservations from decades ago, changing path from long standing government policies, removing self-determination from the tribes and negatively affecting the economy and sovereignty of the people living there.

IP, The Dooz and TennTradition like this.
  16. Unimane

Again, just like above, Trump uses the crisis as a cover for political hatchet jobs to fire Michael Atkinson, the intelligence watchdog who followed the law and notified Congress of the whistleblower complaint.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Can we agree that while the Aircraft Carrier Captain may have been concerned for his crew, the way he went about it was wrong.

What is with the Democrats jumping to his defense. Biden even said his treatment was "Close to Criminal".

Is the immediate knee-jerk reaction of Democrats to take the opposite side of this Administration no matter what it is?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes and yes. I've seen it before with Obama and the Republicans.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And W and Democrats

And Bill and Republicans

I don't remember Bush I catching too much flak, but I was young.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I really remember it ramping up with Bubba. As soon as he got into office, the Rs were circling like wolves, and it has just swung back and forth, tit for tat ever since, gaining steam and getting worse and worse.