President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They will waste money, nothing will be found, and they will look like fools.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Bump mine for you.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you mistake "the White House" for "Jeff Sessions?" My post said "a link of the White House saying...", so I'm not sure how you made this mistake.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He never said that he would not recuse himself. Those articles support this.

5. Tenacious D

No, no, no!

They really know all of this happened, and there are just mountains of evidence for it....and that's why they need to really push hard to get this exposed...after Trump was elected.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Reread the thread. It was claimed he never said he wouldn't recuse himself. He did.

7. Tenacious D

Oh.

8. Tenacious D

Hahahahhahaha!!!

Let it ride!

Dummies.

9. Tenacious D

Do your thing man.

Push it hard.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you want to play games, have fun. He was saying he didn't see a reason to recuse himself if stuff like this came out, on the ground that he "wasn't aware of any reason." well, obviously that was a lie because he himself had had contact with a Russian government official at the time in question. Now you are saying he didn't say that, despite two links quoting him saying it. I'm sure I could find a video too.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's right in the open. He lied right in the open, and you're pretending like he didn't.

I'm done. This wrapping the flag around blatant corruption is disgusting. I do not believe you really have any values at all. Not the truth. Not "America First." Not justice. I suppose "winning" could be construed as a value. So congrats. Keep "winning." You better own where it leads to.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have yet to read him saying that. He said at the time that he saw no reason to recuse himself. His staff has given him reason so he has.

13. Tenacious D

If you believe that he lied, investigate and charge him.

I thought I'd made that clear. Maybe not.

I can't help that your position is so blindingly biased by your political bent as to be laughable. It's your argument IP, make it man. I'm happy to hear it. I hope the Dems follow suit and keep running with it.

Just do you, Themis.

P.S. - You catch that Joint Sessions speech the other night?

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As opposed to liberals who find Watergate type conspiracies every time Trump farts.

15. Tenacious D

What are you, Russian?

16. Tenacious D

I don't appreciate your personal attacks, comrade.

17. Tenacious D

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It has been over 6 months of Trump colluded with the Russians 24x7 news coverage without a shred of evidence presented. Please share this "Blatant Corruption" that you speak of?

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Session met with the Russian Ambassador along with at least 2 members of his Senior Staff (retired Army Colonels). Damn; the collusion with Russia now includes 2 retired Army Colonels.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm deferring to you guys, since we're pretending. We are still pretending right? If we are, let's say he really did ask Putin to interfere in the election in an attempt to help him win (because why else would you ask a non-ally, or enemy, to interfere if you didn't think it would help you win).

Are we cool with that, because hey, our guy won? Are we cool with that because, hey, no crime?

Let's pretend she did it first. Are we cool with that, because no crime?