Press conference tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Feb 22, 2016.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

One thing that the LV Mafia and I agree on, except their hope is it will lead to LVs coming back and I just want the shit show gone.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I completely agree. The problem is that the flames of their reckless and revenge-centric "scorched-earth" campaign against Hart have now risen to threaten the entirety of the University's reputation and standing, as a whole. As a result, they have aroused a slew of new and entirely different sets of enemies, entirely, and who are going to start pushing back with a force and ferocity that they can scantly now imagine, or will be prepared to endure, IMO.

When the person(s) and motive(s) behind this lawsuit are made publicly known - and I am explicitly removing the unnamed "Jane Does" in this, as they are largely unimportant pawns - you will struggle to find more than a few dozen of even the most ardent malcontents who will continue to support this Lady Vols nonsense, either now, or ever again.

They have never cared for or loved the University of Tennessee, and sure as hell do not now. For years, they've merely maintained the thinnest facade of merely tolerating it, and now, see no reason to even continue that pleasant lie. Now unmasked, they show themselves for who they are, and have always been - parasites, in the truest sense of the word. Now, knowing that the gig is finally up, they're struggling to keep their bloated and bigoted place on the host, and if that proves impossible, to seek to do the greatest and most severe damage as possible, in being removed.

We never should have allowed an entirely different and willfully separate entity to have formed inside our school and AD, and it should be painful to correct that egregious error. But it's a good and necessary pain, and one well worth enduring, both to be rid of them once and for all, but also, for the health of our school and program.

So let them have their fun in the headlines today, and while they can. Because when the final and full story is told, they'll realize that those headlines change each day, and that this was their last and ultimate hurrah.

Good. F'ing. Riddance.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Woman hater^

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

So are we actually going to get rid of Hart?

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I picture them all getting up there, locking arms and singing some hymn.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Better than chanting and rubbing the belly of a fat guy's statue.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

9. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

What time is the conference?

10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

What time does this link go live? All I got was a Ford advertisement...

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

WATE streams always work better.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Lol, I pictured something similar:

[​IMG]

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The part about Holly not calling plays for Butch because "you want to win" was some good irony.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

whoa, that turned out big.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I bet Debord has the voice of an angel.

16. nomojo

nomojo Member

As they talk I'm hearing Kumbaya.

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

It was supposed to start at 10