Pruitt quotes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 11, 2018.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ya it's only mobile for me too.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Works fine for me on the mobile site.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

lol at tonight’s quote

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

?

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Share share share

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

37C06312-1C97-4B28-A51C-739E95CB5E94.gif

7. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

?

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Pruitt channeled his inner trumpet blower

9. NorrisAlan

Please no.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Still not seeing a quote

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're gonna need a football forum demerit system.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not at all.

He said Tennessee beat a team as talented as they are, it was a shot at his team

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not entirely sure that it isn't true, either.

RockyHill and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

He is right

RockyHill likes this.
  15. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Pruitt said "When I call a blitz, our guys tip toe to the quarterback. So I asked them if they see [some other unnamed team] tip toe?"

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

It is Lyle's Elmer Fudd hunting wabbit method

17. NorrisAlan

"if we sneak up on Tua, we can surprise him!"

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

GREG FROM MURFREESBORO
    Question/comment: "Coach, how is it to have a national championship-winning coach out on your playing field while you’re practicing all the time? How much do you converse with him? Do you ask him for advice? I know he’s not going to tell you what to do, he’s going to wait to ask you what to do."

Pruitt: "You know, me and Coach Fulmer have a really good relationship. We kind of grew up in the same kind of background. We both want the same thing. We want the Tennessee football program to be the best program in the country. We have a plan and we’re working together. It takes everybody involved. Being the head football coach, it’s very important to have the support of your administration. We definitely have that. So I think Coach Fulmer knows as good as anybody, when things were going really well at Tennessee, what was the reason. And when things have not gone the way we want it to, he probably knows the answer there. If you’re asking me if I’m going to be the head football coach at Tennessee, who would I want to be the athletic director? I would have picked Coach Fulmer."

Kesling: "It’s of interesting, when Coach Fulmer took over, Coach Dickey was the AD. So Coach Fulmer could go down the hall and get a lot of advice from Coach Dickey on how to do some things, and you have that luxury with Coach Fulmer."

Pruitt: "Yeah, and we do. Again, we have a great relationship. He stops by and sees me all the time. And if I have a question, I ask it. For instance, last night he just popped in the defensive staff room. And we’re just sitting there talking, actually we were watching a little tape. He probably stood there for two minutes and he was about to leave. I said, ‘Hey coach, I want to ask you a question. If we played this front or this front, what gave you the hardest time to block?’ There are lots of athletic directors that can’t answer that kind of question."

19. NorrisAlan

Coach: "Hey, Dave Hart, what should I do when they throw zone blocking iso play back door shoot around at us?"

Dave Hart: "Well, I would build a new indoor golf training facility." *walks out and slams door*

warhammer and utvol0427 like this.
  20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Lulz... I could see Jones asking exactly that question... as he’s sideways peeking at a football for dummies book pretending he actually knows what those individual terms mean...