Pruitt quotes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Fulmers smile when greeting parents has always been an asset. First thing they see

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Great points by Groves. I can tell you from experience... high school players rely heavily many times on the advice of their coaches. Many of the kids have no father figure whatsoever in their lives. Pruitt walks in and instantly has a bond with every high school coach in America. He’s been in our shoes. He knows the bullshit that we have to deal with from 8-3 on a daily basis. He knows how to talk to us. And most importantly, because of that experience he doesn’t walk around like he’s better than anyone he talks to.

In turn, he wins over the momma at home, and the father figure that’s with that kid more than his own mother.

And he’s kicking ass doing it. And he’s doing it being genuine. He knows the system.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And the fact he doesn't have an administration actively doing their damndest to keep Pruitt from actually doing his job is so releiving. I honestly thought the school was trying to scuttle their athletic department for a few years there.

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

And ain't too many better with parents than PF. Aight

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How frequently do you think he uses the phrase, "Let me educate you."?

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I bet he would stuff Butch Jones in a locker if he was ever told that.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Botch snuck in the back door and traveled with security because he wanted everyone to know he was royalty.

Pruitt goes through the front. Talks to the secretaries, admin, janitors and the lunch ladies.

Anyone that has ever worked in public education can tell you... you take care of the janitors, lunch ladies and especially the secretaries. They can make your life hell if not. And they also can tell you anything you want to know about anyone in the building.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

[​IMG]

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

What did Pruitt say about halftime adjustments recently that has been seen as an indictment against butch?

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Too bad his dad didn’t wear protective gear...

sbradle4, hohenfelsvol and NYY like this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Pruitt: When they have more guys in there than we can block, we don't need to be running it in there. Which we did a lot.

Aka Helton was an idiot tonight

13. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I took that to mean the QB needs to make that read.

But I guess I see this point as well.

A-Smith likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You don't call a run play after every 1st down failed pass. Especially when they run blitz every single time.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

17. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

18. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

In case you're interested

justingroves likes this.