Pruitt quotes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 11, 2018.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's glorious.

"Big win today, coach!"

"Well, we did just win the national title, so yeah I'll agree."

Tenacious D likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I wonder if he knows how much the fans loathe Bob.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I like when Bob gets so flustered that he’ll actually end the interview right there, even if that means talking over Barnes to do it.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Nope, but everyone else over there does, and almost all agree that he’s terrible.

But I don’t think they will ever push him out. I think someone here said that he’s recently had health problems, IIRC. If true, they certainly won’t do anything while he’s struggling with that, nor should they.

I don’t think Barnes cares about anything, and he’s going to give him shit no matter what, because that’s just his way.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Makes no sense for Bob to have his job. Sloppy, bumbling and cant see anything about to happen or as it happens.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

How quickly would you go insane if you were locked in a room with Kesling and Guarantano.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a Tennessee lifer now, though. He also does a ton of stuff for underprivileged kids. He's a great guy that sucks at his job.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

On Covid testing:

“When it comes to testing all of that goes through Dr. Klenck and Boche and all of our people on the medical side. I ain't an expert when it comes to testing, they are.”

CardinalVol and IP like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What a smart person who is in charge of something does. Defaults to the person that knows a hell of a lot more than they do about a subject.

justingroves and IP like this.
  10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Could you imagine Botch’s response?

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"If we don't test, we'll have no cases."

12. CardinalVol

Let me educate you on the COVID one nine......

A-Smith, NorrisAlan, dknash and 2 others like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh man, nailed it

14. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

The best in the business is a hard act to follow, I can't name a single person that could've followed Ward and been as well received.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I do like Tim Priest. Our collective pain flows through his veins

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

DAMMIT!

warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Good to know he has regularly scheduled exercise. I was afraid he was going the Mark Manngino route.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

How did I miss this post?

20. CardinalVol

Some gold from yesterday -

“Can I ask y’all a question?” Pruitt said as his meeting with local media over Zoom wrapped up. “Have they found that tiger yet? I’m serious. My wife called me today and I missed my noon walk because I was concerned about that tiger.”

-----

“Jim Chaney, I think he’s the winningest head coach in the history of Tennessee football at 1-0, so I know he would not want that,” Pruitt said. “He is going to take that mark with him for the rest of his life, so he would absolutely be out. Obviously, it would be Tee.”

-----

“I talk to these guys quite a bit, and I can assure you if there was some kind of competitive edge that somebody else would get, they sure wouldn’t be sharin’ it,” Pruitt said. “And lemme tell ya, every time I play golf with Kirby Smart, he’s the only person I’ve ever seen that he always finds his ball in the woods. Always.”