Pruitt quotes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Cordele you mean? My brother in law is one of the few farmers in South Georgia who sells bulk green peanuts (the kind you want for boiling) and the storm just wiped out half his peanut crop. I have a few brine recipes worked out that I rarely buy anyone else’s boiled P-nuts (as all the signs down here call them) any more...

2. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Yep, Cordele... Care to share that brine recipe?

And that sucks about your BIL... Is there such a thing as crop insurance?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Mrs. Freshly has a honey bun, cremey curl, that I can never, ever find in south Florida, but when I go to Tennessee, I have like 3 a day.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Just don't look at the calorie count on those things.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

One I use pretty frequently calls for 1/2 cup salt for each gallon of water, a ham hock, a little bacon fat, crushed red pepper and Old Bay seasoning. The last two ingredients will vary depending on taste.

reVOLt likes this.
  6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Between those and the Jim Beam I drink on vacation with my dad and brother, I usually pack on a few lbs up there. It normally comes off when I get back to work, not as much lately though

7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

corn...cakes, fried chicken, corn

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"Most of the time when you do get an opportunity like I have, you do call the folks that you've been associated with and ask for advice," Pruitt said. "It's kind of a unique circumstance of being at Tennessee and Coach Saban being at Alabama. I don't think it's fair to him for me to call and ask him questions. I think he would help me. I really believe he would.

"But we're competing against each other every single day in recruiting. It's one of the biggest rivalries out there. So I don't feel like I should put him in that situation, if that makes sense."

Pruitt then paused for a moment and pondered a hypothetical scenario.

"I mean, if he called me and asked what he could do to help his program, I'd second-guess before I tried to give him some help," Pruitt said. "I can assure you of that."

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I try to imagine how I would feel coaching for Alabama and playing against Tennessee, or having to shout "roll tide". Hopefully Pruitt becomes a Tennessee man sooner than later like Dabo is now a Clemson man. I don't envy him in this though.

But, [uck fay] Bama, Go Vols, WGWTFA.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

VolDad and NYY like this.
  12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

“I promise you, I will recruit 25 other guys that will play the right way so we don’t have to play in another game like this.”

He's not happy.

NorrisAlan, reVOLt and lylsmorr like this.
  13. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Gonna have to recruit 75 to compete against this team.

14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Not sure where this came from exactly but someone posted it at the other place regarding Banks.

Jeremy Pruitt: "He asked me to move to linebacker in the 4th quarter of the Georgia game. I just told him I didn’t think now is the time to talk about it."

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

zehr27, Volgrad98, A-Smith and 3 others like this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Heavy is doing his part.

20. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I was ready for him to go, I'm damn glad he's back. I hope he cements his legacy with the Pruitt hire.

Memtownvol and NYY like this.