PS4 or XBox 1?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LawVol13, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Xbone ordered. Thanks for the help guys.

2. JasonNorin

JasonNorin New Member

PS4 for me..

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Possibly getting system. Which one? Leaning PS4

4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

It's pretty much a wash I think. I've got PS4, it's nice, don't play nearly as much as I used to, there's a few decent free games that I use to kill time.

5. chavisut

Yeah, not sure I will play a ton. Would start off with one game. Witcher or Fallout. Figure either will last me awhile.

6. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I've been playing War Thunder and Neverwinter, they keep me pretty busy and keep things fresh. The only games I've bought this year are MLB and NHL. Might get the new Tom Clancy game when it comes out, but overall shooters just aren't my thing anymore.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm still in Fallout. I wish I had gone desktop on it, just for some console stuff, because I managed to get my play through all bugged up in a few places down south. Of course, not sure if my video card would have handled it, so there's that.

I have Xbox, but I only play a few hours a month, if that. So...

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Witcher.

9. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

10. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Anyone tried CoD infinite warfare yet?

11. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Get Titanfall 2. Loads better.

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Hate to be that guy, but going the PC route is an infinitely better plan.

13. chavisut

I can't get into that.

14. chavisut

Pro worth the extra bones?

15. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

No just wait for the Scorpio next year.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Been thinking about getting this. Never played the first one. Don't even really know what it's about, but I've heard it's good

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I really want to buy a game with a solid single player campaign and a great story. Have any of those come out lately? I've read some good things about the game Inside, but I'm not sure I'd be a fan.

18. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Have you ever played Knights of the Old Republic I and II? It's in the Star Wars universe, and it came out on the original Xbox, but it's still the single greatest single player campaign created, in my opinion.

It's even currently $2.50 on Steam, if I'm not mistaken. It's obviously old, but it was so well made that more than a decade later, it's worth picking up.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It's really good. Oblivion and Skyrim are still tops for me, but they're the best non Elder Scrolls single player game.

20. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, the Star Wars genre is what probably drive my bias, but Oblivion is definitely a favorite of mine, too.