Q&A: Donald Trump's 'first attempt to ignore the law

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It's produced by a man who admits he was first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans to dig up dirt on Trump and Russia, and the same which Hillary continued financing during the general election.

But please, let's really dig into it.

2. Tenacious D

He's going to do more to fight corruption on accident than any of the last 10 Presidents could possibly conceive, even when combined.

We are about to have a completely unleashed and unfettered POTUS, putting both America and The People precisely where they each and rightfully should be - first, at the front, and in all things.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Or eating steaks well done.

4. Tenacious D

That's a Top 10 thing that I don't like about him, if true.

#1 is his decision to not run 8 years ago.
    #2 is his decision to not run 4 years ago.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonna be interesting to see how long you keeps this up. In 4 years when there is no wall and a bigger deficit and higher unemployment, I am guessing it will be the fault of the media.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I mean, it's always possible that this is a huge troll job, but imma need some sourcing if we are saying this is from 4chan

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll believe it is real when I have a reason to. I don't right now.

8. Tenacious D

What gentlemanly wager would you like to make on any of these?

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Even BuzzFeed said that were publishing this report on Trump that we have no reason to believe is true in the name of transparency. When did BuzzFeed become a "news" organization?

10. Tenacious D

Anyone here been keeping up with the American economy, since Trump's election?

11. Tenacious D

*Edit*
    Media? What is this, 1970? Forgot to also mention your use of that word. They haven't been relevant in 14 or so months, and I have no reason to suspect that they ever will be, again.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I don't either, but I also don't have any reason to believe that the intelligence community was punked by 4chan either. I have a feeling parts of the story are true, whether or not those parts include the documents, I dunno

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm not gnashing and moaning, I'm calling out actual stupid things he has said. The docs they are talking about tonight, as I've said, could be false, troll job, part true or whatever, but he actually did say some dumb ass shit about vaccines and global warming.

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yes. He is and it is. I want a just and thriving country and hope he works toward this end. Outside a few of his staff picks I've seen little to suggest he'll find much success. I honestly question his desire for the job. Sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  15. Tenacious D

16. Tenacious D

I can admit when I'm wrong, and it looks like you guys may be right about this report.

Now, some Trump staffer is now confirming the golden shower stuff, and it's pretty disturbing, even for me.

Link: http://tinyurl.com/jmnjdsb

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whoa, how would the intelligence community be trolled if the doc isn't from intelligence and only buzzfeed and 4chan posted it? Can't have it both ways.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Breaking the anti-nepotism law shit didn't stick to the wall so the Media is on to next Fake News story.

[video=youtube;S8cvqZ-QgUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cvqZ-QgUY[/video]

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't say I thought this was genuine, I pointed out that one can't pretend this is what the intelligence community is on about AND that this is all just from 4chan. The timeline doesn't work.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat
    Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey because he was 'unable to make judgment about accuracy'
    But Washington reporter Carl Bernstein says former British ambassador to Moscow handed it to McCain
    Ambassador has not been named - and author of report also gave to FBI agent he knew at its station in Rome months ago
    Report was apparently paid for first BY Republican enemies of Trump then by Democrats

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emissary-abroad-collect-it.html#ixzz4VTFlV4jB