Questions for Indy

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 21, 2019.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

RE: Indy/intrapersonal skills

You’re a cool dude. I just think it’s foreign to you to say, “**** it”, “**** this”, and “**** y’all” when you’ve made a point that you believe that others don’t agree with. Sometimes it’s just healthy to have that response.

A-Smith and justingroves like this.
  2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Damn... He's legit thinking it's possible.

warhammer and justingroves like this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He frequently misspells things.

Aren’t you a UT fan, SSMIFF?

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It just makes too much sense. And I don’t know which of the two should be more offended by the possibility.

We could see a legit father/son duo for the Worst Poster Tourney, in a winner-take-all match.

7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I wouldn't tell my kids I'm posting on a site of such ill repute (unless they asked).

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So, were these allegedly underage girls hot? Asking for a friend.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I watched ssmiff and uni talk through details of Tennessee high school basketball teams/players. There's no way my father has knowledge of that sort of thing.

Sorry guys.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Tell your friend he's now on a list.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's fair. I like arguing, and it takes quite a bit for me to reach the point of saying "[uck fay] it" and just dropping it.

I'd also ask you to consider my situation. I've been known as an "idiot" by a lot of these folks since I was a damn teenager posting in the Endzone with guys like Newt, Bassman, and Tex. It's reached a point now where it doesn't really matter what I say, or if it's right or wrong. No matter what, certain people will say I'm wrong and an idiot, just because it's me.

So I'm not sure this place provides the best opportunity for evaluating my interpersonal skills. I think most people would appear to have poor interpersonal skills if every time they spoke, people called them names and said they were wrong, regardless of whether it was true.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Emphasis on father, singular... I see where you're going with this.

13. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Just because they are talking about it doesn't mean they have knowledge about it. This is the internet.

Just sayin

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I just meant naming names of players, pointing out guys who were out injured, etc.

Unless Uni and ssmiff are both my father, and he was just arguing back and forth with himself, making up injuries and player names to throw us off his scent.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Bonjour

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Or you have two dads.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Glad I'm not the only one that remembers that show.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Open to further questions.