Racing Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Jan 13, 2015.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wallace and Trump guy neck in neck going into turn 4 to decide it and Trump guy puts him in the wall.

Social media would collapse on itself.

justingroves and warhammer like this.
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Fyp

CardinalVol and JohnnyQuickkick like this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Trump car wrecked on pit road and the crew member for the 12, while pretty banged up, is going to be okay.

That’s at least two pieces of good news.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm glad the crew guy will be okay

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Why would Wallace apologize? He didn't find it or report it.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is getting awkward, now.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm not saying he should and don't really why he would apologize, but those aren't reasons not to. He has owned the situation since it was public whether he found it, reported it, or otherwise.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, it's what's on. Like a bad cup of coffee, this too shall pass.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Trump has always needed to kinda stfu

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bubba got put in a shit situation, then was paraded around on every talk show to talk about it before everything was checked out.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe I missed something, I haven't followed this super closely... But how does he own it? He's merely reacted to what NASCAR and others have said and done. I feel like he's the most blameless person in this whole thing.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

He's been making the rounds talking about it is all I mean. He's been pretty far from a "no comment" answer anytime he was asked about it. I haven't followed it all that closely either, but I know he has made some rounds doing interviews about it and such. Like I said, I don't know what he would have to apologize for and don't think he should, but if there was, he has gone past the point that he has had nothing to do with the situation.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Very encouraged by what I see at Bristol tonight. Folks are following the rules. I still haven’t found all the extra hand sanitizer though.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I saw on Twitter where they weren't in the parking lot. Did you see differently?

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Fans were doing what they were supposed to be doing on the property. What they were doing in some of the privately owned lots, I can’t speak to that because I had a parking pass.

I got a tad nervous once, being in a small crowd at the entrance. The ticket scanners weren’t working and the line backed up a little bit. But everybody had masks on and it was probably 2 minutes max.

Otherwise, I’d say the track did a good job pulling it off.

CardinalVol likes this.
  20. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Almost the Month of Ma...August. Y'all ready for Joey Newgs to bring the most prized trophy in motorsports to the Volunteer State?