Random, but..

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Ssmiff, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I [uck fay]ed up our family vacation for 3/16-3/23 to Roatan, and am stuck with paying for the condo. Have a feeling the management company plans on enjoying it. Flights this late are ridiculous, but by chance if anyone can get to Roatan on those dates, you can stay at the condo at no charge.
    15+ restaurants in walking distance and 2nd largest reef in the world a short swim out the front door. It will be sunny, 80 and beautiful sunsets.
    A shot in the dark i know, but id rather someone go and enjoy than it sit empty or be taken advantage of.
    https://www.islandhouseroatan.com/property/veradero-3

TangoUniform likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is nice of you, SSMIFF. Hopefully someone can use it.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I figured you'd take him up on the offer. I'd imagine it would make a nice setting for your adult films.

justingroves likes this.
  4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

My core demographic doesn't appreciate the production value that such a place would provide.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Was just there and wasn’t impressed. What’s the draw?

Granted, we were on a cruise, and only there for the day.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Wonder how much cocaine that place could hold.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Enough. Let’s go.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Let us know once you get us some airline tickets smiff.

NYY likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Snorkel, scuba and friends' 42 foot boat at https://www.Roatanislandcharters.com
    Opposite side of island than the Coxen hole area. West bay is very nice.

10. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Damn those $1400/seat tickets. How much was airfare to get there with reasonable time?

11. Ssmiff

Not cheap man. I wouldnt do it if not for friends there and the boat to fish every morning then go on excursions.
    We fly SWA everywhere from using SWA visa card, but they dont go there unfortunately. Highly advise using the swa visa and paying off each month. Then use companion pass and you can get to Costa Rica, Cabo and other nice spots and cover flight costs.

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

We had it for 2 years and it was well worth it. SWA just opened up flights to Hawaii, and if I had time to travel any more this year, I'd get it again just for that trip.