POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't drink with my pinky extended. I'm not invited

zehr27 likes this.
  2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You talking about substantive contributions is hilarious. Keep interrupting on going conversations just to hurl your typical worthless insults at people. It’s really impressing everyone!

zehr27 likes this.
  3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I think my favorite argument JudgmentVol got into was the time he tried to lecture Droski (an actual finance professional) on financial matters. Absolutely got his ass handed to him. Why he is such an angry and worthless clown? We may never know.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

“It’s not me… it’s you.”

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

huh I must have someone on ignore

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Smart

ole_orange likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The then teenager from Kentucky that had the weird encounter with the native American drummer guy has lost his lawsuits against media outlets for defamation.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Which media outlets? Seems he settled with at least CNN and WaPo a few years ago already. It was pretty scummy how he was falsely portrayed as the villainous instigator initially when in reality the Native American was the one who walked up into his face banging a drum. Him merely smiling at the grown ass adult harassing him while having the audacity to wear a MAGA hat was enough for some media members and celebrities to run wild with a false narrative that he had racist motivations and was the one instigating things. I remember at the time thinking it was really weird and disturbing seeing so many adults on social media fantasizing about violence against a teenager on a field trip with his Catholic school because his political affiliation made them angry

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/media/washington-post-sandmann-settlement-lawsuit/index.html

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/07/media/cnn-settles-lawsuit-viral-video/index.html

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

New York times and abc news, among others.

I am sure he's fine after settling with cnn and wapo. Surely it wasn't 5 figure settlements that were cheaper than legal fees for the companies and mostly went to his lawyers... anyway, [uck fay] him and the narrative that he is a victim when he has sought the attention at every turn.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

[uck fay] the POS Native American too for harassing a teenager and making this a story to begin with

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Harassing? I thought it was a free country. He was walking around chanting.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Native American - Walking, chanting, and banging an instrument.

Teen - Standing, silent, wearing a MAGA Hat.

Which one did the left leaning media go after?

All was much ado about nothing.

Joseph Brant, ole_orange and zehr27 like this.
  13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Native American - Walking, chanting, and banging an instrument.

Teen - Standing, silent, wearing a MAGA Hat.

Which one did the left leaning media go after?

All was much ado about nothing. Should have been a non-story.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was all so stupid. I do remember seeing the Native American guy in the past had lied about being a Vietnam vet which is sad. Seems like a stand up guy.

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Yes he was, he then decided to start beating a drum in the face a of stranger.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

C18B2837-24B6-4DE5-B3A6-DB1462C63407.jpeg

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gosh, why didn't he sue him?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Why would you sue someone for banging a drum in your face? I know that we live in an increasingly litigious society, but that would be pushing it.

ole_orange likes this.
  20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea I remember reading about his sketchy past. The Native American is just a piece of shit garbage person. You had to be the hackiest of left wing hack fan boys to carry water for him.

Joseph Brant and zehr27 like this.