POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, it does work, as a banana republic is, essentially, where an plutocracy exploits a large scale agricultural industry for the benefit of a small oligarchy whereas state capitalism can be considered a government system which protects the interests of big capitalists within the country. They definitely overlap. But, they do often focus on a few natural resources within a country.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not looking good for Liz Cheney

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Always a good day when voters force out the undeserving offspring of a career politician/warlord as evil and idiotic as [penis] [uck fay]ing Chaney. Maybe if her campaign released more videos of [penis] Chaney lecturing to Americans on who they should vote for she might’ve been able to not lose by nearly 40 points. I almost feel bad that she actually seems convinced that people are craving for her to run for President in 2024.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The devil you know…

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

She has zero chance at becoming a serious contender. She will join CNN or MSNBC

6. Unimane

This is amazing.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you are going to vote for one, voting for the marine over the accused of sleeping with 17 year old prostitutes would make sense.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. Unimane

I can only assume the shit show that is Herschel Walker's senatorial campaign is part of an elaborate 40 year plan by Bill Bates to exact his revenge. I'm all here for it.

Poppa T likes this.
  11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Silvio Berlusconi probably hating the fact he came around 10-15 years too soon

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The "pro lifers" said this was an exaggeration, and that this sort of thing wouldn't happen. Well, it is. Predictably.

This is what late term abortion is and is for. And now it is gone a lot of places.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Again, this is where I was sorely mistaken in definitions. I never thought that would be considered an abortion in the sense I understood it.

I am now enlightened and I am sad it took this to enlighten me.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Any abortion debate I have been in for the past 20 years, I have pointed this out and people flat out thought I was making it up.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's god's will for that baby to not have a skull. be born, die, and leave the mother traumatized. It's beautiful and we're all lucky to be a part of his plan, IP.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The talks about china over taking us might have been premature and honestly might be looking at a collapse.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

They are not a sustainable system on any level. I knew it on a social and environmental level, but it looks like it is on all levels.

And it is because they are too rigid. You and I can argue about stuff and policy can pivot or adjust at any time. Not so in China.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They’re [uck fay]ed. Crazy how being so centralized and insulated on different view points is going to bring the whole house of cards down.

They’re going to run out of people, not in control of their energy, food and resources. And they can’t project force and secure them militarily.

Add on to that globalization is coming to an end.

20. Unimane

Herschel Walker declining to participate in a debate because "only two people will be watching us instead of Sunday night football", even though the debate is scheduled for a Thursday, might be my favorite campaign story this year.

justingroves likes this.