POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He is the most transactional human I have ever heard of.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If the average person could just take from others without their actual consent and just invent money out of the blue, then this might be comparable.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The day is coming.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

So the average American with a mortgage.

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The day is being manufactured. This isn't how national debt works, but it is being framed this way to dismantle the Federal government.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thank God I'm not an average American.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How does national debt work?

warhammer likes this.
  10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Or you realize we’re not going to pay off 100 trillion plus in debt that we currently owe and it’s a Ponzi scheme.

But sure I just hate the federal government, that’s it

zehr27 and warhammer like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

40% was created in the last administration. The deficit is coming down. This is all pageantry, otherwise that massive tax cut for the wealthy wouldn't have happened.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Trump isn’t responsible for 40% of the debt, unless you’re just going to count secured debt and ignore the unsecured which is the majority of our obligations.

7 trillion was added during Trump. Most of it was a way over reaction to Covid, but Trump definitely wasn’t fiscally conservative. Mostly because he’s just an early 90’s democrat.

The rate of the deficit increasing is going down since we’ve stopped Covid spending but the deficit isn't going down and is going up.

I do agree that it’s all pageantry though, because it’s a Ponzi scheme and you can’t taper a Ponzi scheme

warhammer and zehr27 like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

utvol0427, gcbvol and emainvol like this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Trans people existing being a bunch of groomers. The vast majority of groomers blend in and look like average dudes. Not like people born one sex and living as another.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

There is groomers everywhere. Let's just watch out for any of them no matter who they are. Or we can just argue about stupid shit like they are more likely to be trans or just an average person.

justingroves likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

There is no argument, they are most likely to be an average person and we have to watch for them. By pinning it on a discrete tiny minority, it gives groomers camouflage. They want to be priests, teachers, preachers, etc, anyone who is seen as safe around kids. They're also parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc. If only they were all just some particular overt group. It is a sickness not an identity.

And I am not arguing with you, I think you get what I am saying.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Of course they are more likely to come from a larger group of people which is the average person. I agree blaming it on one group can deflect from the people that are doing it more often but also a predator can use the group you are talking about for bad things. These people are sick and will find anyway to get what they desire.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree with you but they aren't helping themselves when guys like Jeffrey Marsh are telling kids to contact him on patreon

zehr27 and Volst53 like this.
  20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's also a bad look when a trans state representative asks for an amendment to a bill that would remove language from existing law that states adults attracted to children are not a sexual orientation.