Ranking Hart, Cheek In The Public Enemy List

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Dec 10, 2012.

1. robvols

robvols Member

Where does Steve Spurrier fit in?

2. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

Freak? El Oh El.....

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Never hated him. I like that he wears his emotions on his sleeve and acts like a fan. I find him likable.

4. robvols

robvols Member

Part of a special group.

Some of the sheep are wondering where the hell I am? Hanging with the REAL FANS crowd.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

6. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I won't bore anyone by diverting this thread into a defense of Kiffin pursuing his dream job. Suffice it to say that I believe the "slight" by Kiffin is vastly over-rated.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hmm. Looks a lot creepier than perhaps intended.

9. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I like it. That is how Hart should be represented from now on.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

IV never lets me down.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

A little hatred for the man who jilted us when we gave him an opportunity he hadn't earned is healthy. No reason to put slight in quotation marks.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

It wasn't a slight towards us because it had nothing to do with us. I'll punctuate as I damn well please!

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

In terms of impact to our program?

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

A chick dumps you for a better looking dude and tells you he's the only one she would have dumped you for. You're not angry?

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

why people are pissed about Kiffin I will never understand. The guy went to his dream job. Don't act like you wouldn't do the same if UT came knocking on your door. get the **** over yourself

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I'm pissed in the way that our program would be much better now had he stayed. I cannot fault him for leaving but does not change the fact that we were left with Dooley after his departure. He shouldn't get a bad wrap for it all but hell, I'm human. I'd love to punch him once in the face and then I'm good. Just need to get it out.

17. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Don't hate Kiffin for having the good sense to hire T. Dooley had more than one opportunity to do it. Graham and Tee should have been on Slapnut's original staff. No list like this is complete without Dooley on it, IMHO.

18. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

1) Jimmy Cheek
    2) Dave Hart
    3) Pete Carroll
    4) Mike Hamilton
    5) [ddiapos]

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Agreed.

20. robvols

robvols Member

I think the uniqueness of Kiffin leaving was based on the timing of the departure (few weeks before NSD) and the implications it had on the program.