Real Estate Team Name

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by DownNDirty, Jun 24, 2016.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The Star reminds me of a House.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Send a tweet to Sab. He'll have you some good shit out in no time.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Begins and ends here might make more sense.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That was my thinking when I wrote beginning of the end. Otherwise, I'd just call it omega realty group.

Very religious implication to being AO too.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Guarantee you some find it offensive. Likening themselves to God.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Particularly in East TN.

7. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

8. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I had discussed Back Porch Group and Crossroads Group also. Back Porch would have had the slogan, "Sit a Spell" or something like that. Crossroads Group, "All roads lead home." Most of the feedback on those were that it was too countrified and that we would be taking out part of our market. So it seems no matter what we choose there's going to be some people not liking the name. And the main reason we aren't doing the last name group thing is that it will give other agents more of an incentive to stay. They won't always be branded under my last name. If it's a group and they are part of the group without it being so specific they are more likely to want to stay in that group. I don't want to overshadow the people that will be working for me by always being a part of my name specifically if that makes sense.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch Jones Realty. We may not close, but we've got some really good excuses.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

True. Hearth side and Fireside were the ones we liked when I was deep in real estate.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Replace the logo of #3 with #2 and change color to the blue in the last logo. Talking about first group you posted.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Second to last one is nice.

13. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I have been broken down to changing the name. I am heeding the advice since I have had more backlash than anticipated. When we launch our commercial division of the group down the road it will be Alpha Omega. The name of the house buying/selling side, and the intitial team name is going to be:

The Back Porch Group

Surely that won't be too offensive lol. Thanks for the feedback provided because it did give me enough pause to reconsider the name. I think Back Porch in East TN will fit right in. Now I just need a slogan.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Are you serious? You have gotten backlash on that?

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I find The Back Porch Group offensive. Is my business not important enough for the front porch? I'll take my business elsewhere, racist.

16. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

My first thought about "sit a spell" is be careful. People looking for realty services usually want to move quickly.

Imho of course.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't like back porch very much. Sounds lazy.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Davenport Group.

Only old people and I will get it.

19. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

I got it. Part of my current middle age crisis

20. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Back Porch Group - Making memories that last a lifetime